[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2017-2-6 10:14:08 | Show all posts
God replied at 2017-2-4 18:53
Although your request was assistance in making Gairo groups, I think it would be best to do so yours ...

Or you know what might have actually been more helpful than your pre-made copy and paste type response? An actual explanation of what teams he could do and why. And what skills you think would supplement them, and why.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-2-6 15:19:23 | Show all posts
God replied at 2017-2-6 13:57
It wasn't cut and paste. He is from my server. It is best if someone were to experience and learn  ...

And what does your immediate attack upon my character say about how you were raised, hmmmmm? That aside...
This game has math that we don't actually have any clue about, it has skill descriptions that are exceedingly unclear, and it has a huge variety of Gairo and skills. Saying a team such as the following: X, Y, and Z, for A, B, and C reasons would both address his specific concern and help him learn.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-2-6 16:47:11 | Show all posts
I only know what a couple of people of yours do, and I haven't been playing as long as you have, but I do have a couple of suggestions.

Give Prometheus cure. He's got good spirit and is on the front line so he makes good use of it. Also, always try and give one of your high spirit people in each group some form of army healing. You can't bring too much healing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2017-2-6 17:56:07 | Show all posts
Now see, those were interesting and helpful. Thank you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules