[advices] Love this game but it could be even better

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-2-2 21:05:33 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Here are some suggestions that would really help this game. I am fairly new to the game so forgive me if I've missed something.
-some of the text is hard to understand as an American, may want to have it gone over by someone who can make it a bit more polished., this will also attract more American players.
-allow the speed up of fortress construction using gems
-add a starter pack to the store , aside from the first time purchase thing, which I like as well
-allow us to click on a player base and invite to alliance
-when combining two guiros and upgrading stats the only one we can't upgrade is siege. Is this on purpose? If not can we fix please?
-allow us to speed up guiro healing time with coins or gems
-allow us to speed up conscripting time with coins or gems
-lower the cost of gems along with the above added purchase options
-add an explanation of territory limits. What is the limiting factor?
-allow us to directly purchase a particular guiro at a higher cost than the random purchase.
-allow us to build the market sooner/easier
-add resource packages to the store, ie: fill iron storage, fill wood storage etc.
-increase rewards for successful attacks
A lot of this is effective monetizing of the game. As a player who will spend money to support games I enjoy, please take note. The important thing is to keep the purchase options plentiful and cheap., and don't add anything that can't be gained by non paying players as well. We need them as they need us. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2017-2-2 22:29:49 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Also need ability to zoom in or out of map
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

The Bench
Post time 2017-2-3 14:44:56 | Show the author posts only
To answer your questions from another players standpoint:

"some of the text is hard to understand as an American, may want to have it gone over by someone who can make it a bit more polished., this will also attract more American players."
- I agree, there are some text aspects of the game that are a bit unclear, but given that this is a chinese based game translated into English it is very good.

"allow the speed up of fortress construction using gems"

- I completely disagree with this. The inability to use gems to speed up certain features is a key component to balance the game out. If someone were to rush a fort and then rush an army to said fort, you would have no time to react thus destroying its realistic simplicity and balance.

"add a starter pack to the store , aside from the first time purchase thing, which I like as well"

- This is a personal preference. There was indeed a starter pack which you have already reffered to called the "first recharge reward". This counts as a "starter" pack and any more of those packs would not be considered "starter" packs. Also, the addition to these packs would make this game very wallet warrior heavy, which is most likely not what the game developers had in mind. This game is more about skill with Gairo combinations with skills + time management than anything else. So I wish to thank the developers for making such a balanced game.

"allow us to click on a player base and invite to alliance"

- I agree with this as well, this is a feature that is used in other games as a shortcut function. Although I do realize this game has just come from beta is will still be undergoing frequent updates to add new features/debug current ones.

"when combining two guiros and upgrading stats the only one we can't upgrade is siege. Is this on purpose? If not can we fix please?"

-This is on purpose. If a Gairo had the ability to upgrade their siege attribute it would make every single Gairo capable of doing ludicrous amounts of damage to cities. Realize there are specific types of Gairos for a reason, Naturally using Infantry would have a higher siege attribute that Cavalry, and Cavalry would naturally have more speed that Infantry, etc.

"allow us to speed up guiro healing time with coins or gems"

- No, this is also a very balanced feature of the game. They are attempting to make this game as realistic as possible, you cannot speed up the recovery of someone by throwing money at it. Although you can buy better "Medicine" with money, that is what the building structures are for. There is still yet to be a building that speeds up Gairo healing time but regardless the healing time is very low to begin with.

"allow us to speed up conscripting time with coins or gems"

- Again, absolutely not. This is one of the most balanced features of the game, the fact that you cannot instantly conscript an infinite amount of troops is fantastic, if you truly wanted to save time conscripting, then you would use Militia which recover over a period of time or through taking bandit camps. Militia can have increased recovery by upgrading reserve barracks.

"lower the cost of gems along with the above added purchase options"

-No, do you honestly want this game to be absolutely broken?

"add an explanation of territory limits. What is the limiting factor?"

- Every 100 fame is an additional +1 territory. Fame is accumulated over time at a rate of +1/5 minutes or from quests. You can raise your fame limit by upgrading your Stargazing Platform after achieving Military Government Hall level 8.

"allow us to directly purchase a particular guiro at a higher cost than the random purchase."

-Again. Why? I get the frustration of not being able to roll what you want, believe me. Adding the feature you are describing right now would absolutely break this game, making it completely pay to win. The ideas you are offering primarily focus on money spending, In which case most players do not want to do. By doing what they have done, they have balanced the game to where even Free Play members can rise the ranks just as quickly as Pay to Play.

"allow us to build the market sooner/easier"

- The market is in the middle of the building tree, seems like a very ideal place to put it for me. It shouldn't be that hard to achieve Governement hall 5.

"add resource packages to the store, ie: fill iron storage, fill wood storage etc."

- No, the whole point of this is to balance the game out as fairly as possible. If you truly want a wallet warrior game, then spend big bucks on buying Gairos to speed up your growth.

"increase rewards for successful attacks"

- Successful attacks on what exactly? Please state.

"A lot of this is effective monetizing of the game. As a player who will spend money to support games I enjoy, please take note. The important thing is to keep the purchase options plentiful and cheap., and don't add anything that can't be gained by non paying players as well. We need them as they need us. Thank you."

- Most of what you have stated does effectively bring revenue, but at the same time destroys the balance of the game. I am also a player willing to spend money to support these games, please take note that you are nothing special and that there are several people who would do the same. The important thing to them is not the money primarily, although it is neccessary for their product to continue, it is the satisfaction of their players. What you literally just propposed, 90% of it, are items that cannot be gained by non-paying players. We need those non-paying players more than we need those bonus features achievable by currency.

Sorry not sorry to be blunt, but I think the game developers have made wonderous strides on creating a game both freeplay and payplay can compete as equally as possible. Thank you for making such a game where money doesn't buy you such obvious advantages which unavoidably ruin gameplay.
Skill Guide: https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Player ID: 480850004
Nickname: God
Server: 4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

The Floor
Post time 2017-2-3 14:45:42 | Show the author posts only
As for the map part, there is a slight ability to zoom in and out which makes troop movement disappear.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits

Game player moderators

5#
Post time 2017-2-3 16:59:11 | Show the author posts only
I agree with most of the replies from God, we finally have a game like this which isn't focused on creating a pay 2 win frenzy, but rather is focused on making a good, balanced game. Lets not ruin that! I admit on one level I do like some of your payment suggestions, as I'm also one to pay to support a good game and it would benefit me, it just doesn't balance out what we'd lose here.

I would definitely like to zoom out about to see about 4-5x as much on the screen at one time, but it's certainly not vital.
ID: 403700003
Nickname: Collodi
Server: 3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2017-2-4 13:42:59 | Show the author posts only
God replied at 2017-2-3 14:44
To answer your questions from another players standpoint:

"some of the text is hard to understand a ...

Thank you for explaining the territory limits. I was stumped lol. You make good points and after reading your response I suppose I would have to concede some of your points. I suppose you're right about not being able to speed up conscripting times., as this prevents spamming though I would disagree elsewhere. The bulk of resources atleast as far as ive progressed in game are spent on building upgrades. So I dont think having the ability to purchase resources in store is game breaking at all. Just will speed up game progression which is par for the course in freemium games., and overall the only store item really worth purchasing is the 30day deal. Nothing else comes close as far as gems per dollar. So either dropping the price of the bulk deals or adding other purchasing options seems to be in order. I do not believe that I am special or any more importaint than anyone else. If my wording in my post came off as such, I apologize. I'm new to this game and its community and wish to make friends not enemies from contentious arguments. To clear up the rewards for successful attacks. Aside from the resource per hour increase, As and example a successful attack on a level 3 land will get you 120of one resource. Seems meager to me. Also, occupation should also be more rewarding as currently the only benefit is an added jumping off point to attack other lands. I believe there should be atleast a % of the occupied territory's resource that you should get during occupation. Overall I would like to see more encouragement for attacking other players. It is a conquest game after all. I have one more thing to add to my list and thats a market for players to trade with each other. Would also like to see coins added to the market.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

7#
Post time 2017-2-4 16:41:39 | Show the author posts only
I see your point about resource obtained when capturing land, it is in fact very little. As for occupying other cities, early on there is no incentive to capturing other players cities because it is both wasteful in terms of resources and stamina/time. On the contrary, as the game progresses you will have alliances that do not agree with your political standings which is where occupation comes in. When taking over an enemy alliance leaders city, you occupy their whole alliance. This ensures their cooperation to an extent and allows you to use their tiles as if they were your allies. I also gree that you should receive a % of their income while holding them under occupation. I would also like to see coins added to market as well, very nice idea.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile Edition|Dark Room

Copyright 2014-2019 16163 , All Rights Reserved

!leihuo_copyright! ©1997-2019 |!jiazhang! >

!report_phone!: 12318 !report_mail!: wlwh@vip.sina.com