[bugs] Bug in the game! I dont know what happen

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-11-8 07:41:10 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello! Well i am playing since a long time already on different server and im not affraid of buying some pack! But today after the maintenance i First get my mail with the 100 blue gem and Did drill to finish drill 10! So i sent to draw the new spécial event and on the second draw i have se en the thanatos gairo appear in yellow as always legendary Did! I was realy very happy but when i tried to go in building to See my troops and Make some new change i want able to See my troops! Well iv take a look in gairo and no others legendary! I mean no Thanatos! I First though of a bug and iv refresh the game and no thing canot See my troops! So i close and Wait like 1 minute and all was back except the thanatos and the gem i user for it disapear! Maybe a big bug so im asking if u can See what happen! I understand its the First time something like that happen to me butnill like to fond an issue! Sorry for my english speaking lol im french Guy ;) have a nice day

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2017-11-9 18:49:37 | Show the author posts only
First off it is nice you use english as a french user! I got the meaning behind the text. You got a thanatos drop but due to a bug you got rolled back and you lost him? I think you should adress this to customer support they might not be able to help you but I would not like it either.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-11-11 07:41:40 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Ya i have done that and seriously im sadly Mad and im about to desinstalll it! After long research cuz im plaine since the First server on some server iv bought gem and some i didnt! I can proove easily that inside the server that iv never bought gem i received more important gairo like thanatos,mut,thor,Lancelot,osiris,Isis and Merlin! On the server iv draw with buying gem only received prometheus,ymir,gaia,cronus ( rarely ), but a lot epic. On maybe 40 server from season 1-2-3 i got a Merlin
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2017-11-12 12:23:14 | Show the author posts only
Awch man :c
Pulvis et umbra summus

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately