Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 8166|Reply: 6
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[event] [Athena epic]+ 480390004 + Ultimate Starter Army!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Hey All! This guide can be used with an assortment of units rather than the army I picked but I feel like as a starter army these are cheap and easier to obtain than others.

Ultimate Starter Army! (The purpose of this build is to build up your army's level while reducing the cost of resources to speed through leveling and taking land)

There are some key elements that you will need to build this:
1) The skill Cure : This is ESSENTIAL for the ultimate starter army build due to it's ability to passively heal your units during combat.
2) A unit with high defense: A front line weapon that can handle some big hits. I love Prometheus for this since he's standard skill also acts as a benefit to defense.

My army consisted of the following:

Hecate: She was essential for that low cost but HIGH chance of aquiring the unit. You want someone here that you can enhance easily since increasing stats is beneficial to a low cost unit. Thankfully I was able to draw a ton of Hecates right off the bat getting her to 3 star red quickly. She also is extremely benefical for this army due to being a high speed cavalery unit.
Her secondary skill can vary. If you can only find a cheap skill like Protection that will work too. Protection would simply save only one unit from normal attacks at a low rate of 30% chance to proc. Personally I lucked out and immediately dumped Tacit Agreement to her.

This is a GREAT restore spell for a low cost unit. You have a 40% chance to restore yourself plus another unit in your army at 65.5% spirit. Definitely worth acquiring if you can.

As for all those awesome stats you have sitting around from 3 red starring Hecate make sure you buff her speed to just behind the slowest unit in your army. This way she will always heal last in combat but one drastically slow down your army. Dump the rest into spirit because we want those heals to hit big!

Second unit: Helios. I used him since he was cavalry and having three cavs gave me a unit bonus. Plus his blazing sun skill works well enough as an attacker. This units purpose is to be your main damage dealer but at the same time you don't want him wiping out easily. His defense stats are EXCELLENT which makes it perfect as a starter. His second skill is Cure!

Cure is the bread and butter of the Ultimate Starter Army. It's the life line between you spending a ton of resources while leveling or being able to build a city while wiping out the bad guys!

For his stats I spread it about 60/40 between Spirit and Attack. Remember he's still your damager!

Lastly the most important part of this cog...

Prometheus!!! The defensive god of gods! Well... I could be wrong and maybe there is someone else out there better than him but com'on  he's a titan and titans are the best early on! His main skill is Steady Guard.

This is an EXCELLENT defensive skill allowing you to reduce damage done to your units while you grind out that early part of the game... Because remember. Resources mean progression!!

With Prometheus there is only one stat you touch... You guessed it. D-Fen!

Crank that up and make sure you focus on this unit for all the skill leveling!

Now you can always use different units to build this same type of ultimate starter army but the key part of this is CURE and defense. You want to sit back and take out lands without worrying about expensive rebuild resources.

I hope this can help out someother noobs like myself :) Feel free to comment and help out others!

Game ID: 480390004
Nick name: Bobafettm
Server: 4

Comments

cooool!  Post time 2017-1-18 00:47

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2017-1-17 15:09:39 | Show the author posts only
Also thanks to LordRage for figuring out Cure for me ;) and Tovock for testing different methods too!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-1-18 00:46:55 | Show the author posts only
quite specific combination of gairo:)
Thanks for your sharing~

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2017-1-18 08:28:37 | Show the author posts only
You can use others! I suggest Titan in the beginning simply because you will have the bonuses of creating Titan Temple well before the other temples :)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Game player and media player two are the best easy approach for the computer user to make easy everything. Therefore many players like https://www.topdissertations.org/thepensters-review also having good features as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time Yesterday 16:43 | Show the author posts only
seems like a fun start up team that ill have to try out
So we just dismantle everything right?

Use magic Report