Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 11515|Reply: 12
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Guide]How to find customer service to solve my game problems?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2017-7-26 16:58:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So I truly feel my high order is glitched and not dropping any legendaries. I have spent so many gems on high order and not gotten anything. Most of my allaince members draw legendaries every other day. All I want is something with decent attack. Literally 2weeks in and I only have 1 army like seriously. When most people have like at least 3 good armies. Pleas3 look into this it's truly ruining my gAme experience. I even spent money on extra gems and in 2 5draws only pulled agamemnon and a iapetus.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-7-27 20:47:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I seriously about done with this game I have literally pulled every shtty epic in the game Idk what else to do I can't PvP can't hit cities can't hit high lol tiles. Like for real I'm th3 only person in my allaince to not hav3 drawn min 3 good legendaries. I have 0 attack I mean what else can I do i spent money thinking that would help and nope all it got was a iapetus and agamemnon. I'm seriously at a breaking point. It's a great game when you can actually play but I can barely do that. Please help me some how.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-8-12 00:10:46 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm seriously at a breaking point I'm 4 weeks in and have 0 attack and only prom as tank. I have lvl46gairos and cant even make a second team due to no tank and lack of skills due to no attack gairos. Like for real I have drawn 8 iepatus,6 typhoons, 4 cruis, 6 helios, and a bunch of other worthless trash this whole server my friends say your luck has to change soon and it never does just trash apon trash. I have spent 98bucks so far trying to get better gairos and still have trash please fix this I love this game but this is rediculus.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2017-8-12 00:12:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Reaper23 replied at 2017-8-12 00:10
I'm seriously at a breaking point I'm 4 weeks in and have 0 attack and only prom as tank. I have lvl ...

My team can't even clear a wave on assault siege and has all the best skills and highest lvl gairos and still cant do anything.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules