Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

Return to list New
Author: Esqueleto
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Guide]How to find customer service to solve my game problems?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2017-8-12 00:10:46 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I'm seriously at a breaking point I'm 4 weeks in and have 0 attack and only prom as tank. I have lvl46gairos and cant even make a second team due to no tank and lack of skills due to no attack gairos. Like for real I have drawn 8 iepatus,6 typhoons, 4 cruis, 6 helios, and a bunch of other worthless trash this whole server my friends say your luck has to change soon and it never does just trash apon trash. I have spent 98bucks so far trying to get better gairos and still have trash please fix this I love this game but this is rediculus.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-7-27 20:47:16 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I seriously about done with this game I have literally pulled every shtty epic in the game Idk what else to do I can't PvP can't hit cities can't hit high lol tiles. Like for real I'm th3 only person in my allaince to not hav3 drawn min 3 good legendaries. I have 0 attack I mean what else can I do i spent money thinking that would help and nope all it got was a iapetus and agamemnon. I'm seriously at a breaking point. It's a great game when you can actually play but I can barely do that. Please help me some how.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-7-26 16:58:24 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
So I truly feel my high order is glitched and not dropping any legendaries. I have spent so many gems on high order and not gotten anything. Most of my allaince members draw legendaries every other day. All I want is something with decent attack. Literally 2weeks in and I only have 1 army like seriously. When most people have like at least 3 good armies. Pleas3 look into this it's truly ruining my gAme experience. I even spent money on extra gems and in 2 5draws only pulled agamemnon and a iapetus.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules