[others] Game suggestion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-10-3 06:15:31 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I'd like to see a feature that shows you if you have matching cards for the special gairo troop bonuses. Even as simple as having them highlighted on the flip side of the card so you can see at first glance if you have a full set

Being able to recheck skills as you are using the swap troops would also be very useful

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2017-10-4 05:19:56 | Show the author posts only
I agree, in fact to take it a bit further I'd like to see a small icon that shows how many if any groups the giaro can be in coloured if in a group or not.

Also if the group names were listed (for the back Gairo)  on the troop set up screen, then if selected the  available cards could be only those for that group, also if a group was selected the stat advantages would be helpful too in deciding whether or not to go for it
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2017-10-10 14:36:07 | Show the author posts only
How about an offset timer for movements (attacks, guard, etc...). It'll allow for a more precise synchronized time of impact without having to wait for countdown on each team troop.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2017-10-3 16:05:30 | Show the author posts only
that is actually an amazing idea. With a check or a color.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-10-4 04:17:18 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I think it is really needed. I know myself that I struggle with some of the names because some are really similar. I can't tell you how many times I have had to go back and forth just to see if I actually have the correct set cards or accidentally almost used them for fodder
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2017-10-13 04:57:25 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Interesting ideas. I wonder if the developers are taking notes?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules