[others] Fatal Poison

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-9-12 03:06:59 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Indun's skill is Fatal Poison
Increases the damage of normal attacks caused by self troop and the allied troop by 12.5% (affected by spirit). Two normal attacks can be launched each round, which lasts 1 turn

The part that states "two normal attacks can be launched each round"; is that refering to herself, the allied troop, or both. My idea was to put her with Agamemnon and Concobhar.

Agamememnon's skill is mightLaunches another attack against the target after normal attacks (damage 30%), with a 30% chance of making them enter shaking state with deserters leaving each round (damage rate 30%), which lasts 2 rounds.

Concobhar's skill is Blinding Blade:
Deals a Spirit attack to the enemy target after a normal attack (damage rate 59.5%, affected by Spirit), with a 20% chance of making the enemy enter beserk state, and aunches undifferentiated attacks, which lasts 1 round.

The plan would be that whenever Indun would cast Fatal Poison, Agamememnon and Concobhar would both have 2 normal attacks that turn; thus, both casting thier skills 2 times that turn as well. But, I do not know if it would stack like that or not.

Any advice is welcome,
James

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2017-9-17 13:47:51 | Show the author posts only
It is a skill that buffs your whole team yes. So that combo is most certainly possible! It is somewhat of a repeated attack effect. I also use her with conchobar. So good find :D
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-10-25 07:42:40 | Show the author posts only
Better with Jason...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2017-10-25 18:09:43 | Show the author posts only
I thought of fenrir. But people seem to hate idun :p
Pulvis et umbra summus

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2017-12-19 00:41:12 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I eas curious about this . I wanted try placing her with my artemis and Prometheus.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules