[bugs] Unable to login to accounts on iPhone

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-8-11 21:30:03 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I have been playing for 2-4 months now. I have 3 active games; one in server 17 (using iPhone), two in Global 02 (one on iPhone and the other on Samsung tablet). All are bound to my Facebook account and all have worked just fine until yesterday (Aug, 10, 2017). Both iPhone accounts are asking I sign in to my Facebook account but gives me an error saying need to update the client. I have restarted the game, the phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I still have the same issue. I can still use my account on my Samsung but not the other two. Please help!!! Thank you!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Recommend
 Author| Post time 2017-8-11 21:33:01 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Here is screen shot of error

IMG_5871.PNG (683.72 KB, Downloads: 0)

IMG_5871.PNG
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-9-30 00:18:04 | Show the author posts only
Your article can without much of a stretch be isolated in two sections, one which is contending about the upsides of online instruction while other part includes the drawbacks of the online training. Become healthy by reading tips here https://www.lifecoachcode.com/2019/03/23/how-to-deal-with-stress-at-work/ as regardless I support online training because of its colossal focal points for me.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules