[chat] Celtic Legendary Group

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-5-20 10:56:29 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Jayveon at 2017-5-20 10:57

Season 2 player looking for advice!

My Chief Go.... Monolith is upgraded so I am phasing in my Season 1 Legendaries now that they fit. I am going to try this new group and let you know of the results!

Rear: Merlin
(Spirit) (AoE) Incantation of Death (can) hit all three enemies
(Spirit) (Single) Spirit Form can hit any three enemies

Middle: Galahad
(Spirit) (Single) Plot lowers enemy damage output attacks/skills + Damage
(Spirit) ???? Some variation of a heal? (Pacify?)

Front: SP Lancelot
(Attack) (2) Disaster will lose some soldiers but not while in Avoidance status (from Gallahad) is activated. It will lower damaged received as well so ideal tank. Also can hit rear enemy.
(Attack) (2) Destroy lowers enemy defenses and can hit rear.
(Attack) (AoE) Challenge his Primary randomly launches 7 attacks on enemy and can hit rear. When I used Lancelot in rear, his primary hit each one pretty even.  When he was in the front position, the enemy rear was getting hit around 50% more than the enemy front and middle Gairo. I believe that since Lancelot is so close, his ability to hit rear has much higher chance.

Group Bonus:
(Group) Random Avoidance
(Group) 20-???+ to Attack/Defense/Spirit/Speed
(Group) Reduced Spirit Damage
(Group) Increased group damaging spirit/attack skills
(Single) Tank reduced attack/spirit damage

I think that's right. Battles will end if the rear gairo dies. I'm hoping with the increased damage it will improve the lower damage group attacks. If I get lucky I can end the battle early since I killed their rear.  Macha or Arthur could be swapped in but I don't have them. Tacit Agreement is on Aphrodite so I can't use that. Whatcha think it will turn out to be?  Good group? Better options available?

Edit: They are level 14, none unlocked, and I don't have Spirit Form. May take awhile....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2017-5-20 11:12:43 | Show the author posts only
SP Gairos do not have any group bonuses.  Even the normal counterparts have a group bonus.  I think there should be one for new Lancelot

Holy Grail - +Stat Bonuses +Attack Range
There is a story of Galahad as God's Knight involving Merlin and Lancelot

So since there is a group in history, and no groups for SP Gairo, it'd be nice to make this one.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2017-5-21 12:09:17 | Show the author posts only
They're post 20 now. Primaries are all 5, second skills 3, and working Lancelot to 10 to unlock. The group is ok. Merlin can't hit but Incantation of death is pretty good. Galahad is buffing +24 stats now and sometimes avoid. Pacify heals are from 0-700. SP Lancelot is the beast. He hits 7x 350+ DMG 1-3 times a battle. They usually last til 4 or 5. Destroy sometimes triggers avoid so that's cool. 2 skills buff, 1 skill heals, and I have multiple targets hit with DMG+. Hoping third set of skills improve. 1k losses on lvl 5 land
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules