[chat] Lancelot

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-4-18 00:20:07 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Ok i dont know where to start really, but i love the game and like to support it. But when you pay money and are lucky enough to get a 3.5 gairo wich are rare you expect it to be good.

Its kinda a huge blow to the gut to luck out only to find out in reality its skill is not much better then an epic skill.

So here is what is does: a smal amount of damage compared to other spells extreamly little for a 3.5 cost gairo.

Now here is the skill
Aroundight: effect 24% extra damage(attack bonus%) to one target for (1) yes one turn. This gives 30% to one target for one turn.

Now if this was a BOSS game or if there was single bosses this might have been ok. But now there are 3 targets, and this only affects one of them randomly.

First of all if this skill is cast on back row the rest of the team might not even attack that target making it do 0% extra damage.

But just for theory you have to calculate 30% to one target split in 3 because there are tree targets, so that leaves a 10% extra combat damage for 1 turn....

I know you might think it does more atleast the developers do, but i have tested the skill proper and it does not add much.

So conclusion a 10% bonus to damage overall for 50% chance(1 turn) so thats a 5% total battle bonus.

Now to compare to other 3.5 cost gairo.
Chuculainn: hits 2 targets for 450% damage with a 75% chance. If he just manage to cast this skill once every battle it has far surpassed the damage Lancelot does wich his highly likely with a 75% trigger rate. probably more like 4-5 times triggers.

Arthur: If you put him in front row he heals the entire army for far more then 100% heal each turn( not to compare heals to damage but this is superior)

I will take a few 3.0 cost hero to just to show how bad Lancelots skill is.

Merlin: First decreases spirit damage to team for 40%(with spirit bonus. Then give team members bonus of 20% or more damage for 2 turns yes 2 turns

So merlins skill not only decreases all spirit damage by 40%(wich is a better skill alone without the damage bonus), he also gives 20% bonus damage to team for 2 turns, Not one target but entire team.

Ok in the end i know i might be abit biased but it seems to me You have to boost lancelot skill by tripple or even quadrupple to have the same damage output as other effects.

Either you let it affect the entire enemy army, or you boots its effect and make it last 2 turns.

Thank you developers please make all heroes equal because its not fun to pay money for your game and get this in return, i hope you understand.

Peter

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2017-4-27 00:15:51 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
nickeyblaze replied at 2017-4-23 15:13
Leag is also a 3* with 4 range and a good skill 1 and dismantles into 2 decent skills for new player ...

My point is that cost doesn't determine how good a card is. Leag costs .5 more than Lancelot for instance.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2017-4-18 00:54:34 | Show the author posts only
I got to say i am quite pissed right now, after testing this in battle and calculatting effects this comes down to having the same as damage rate of 140%.

Many epics got equal attacks to this, i write your support about this and they say dont worry about it.

If i dont worry about who de fuk will, you dont release the hardest to get hero in the game only to let its skill be similar to epic.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-4-18 11:26:16 | Show the author posts only
Probably would help if you actually thought it through a bit more about the other perks and how to properly use.
1st his stats increase at a great rate (hence 3.5 cost)
2nd he is infantry with 3 range (hence 3.5 cost)
3rd his speed is high and scales higher than most infantry and almost on par with some 3* and 4* calvary (hence 3.5 cost)
4th for his skill to really shine you want him fast to hit before the other parts of your team which in an infantry team this is almost guarenteed without adding speed.  in other teams it is still possible as well.  he hits first then everyone else hits after which is why the 1 turn dam bonus is all that is really needed since you gave an infantry great range, high speed, good siege and great stats per level.
5th his combinations are easy to achieve giving even more of a boost.    (Combine his high stat per level + easy set bonus + infantry bonus + realm bonus) and put on good skills.

My assumption is your Lancelot is probably level 35?  maybe 37?  Get him to 50  with a good team and whine then.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2017-4-18 14:31:41 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Hovnarren at 2017-4-18 14:46

Yes i agree his stats are good but stats alone do not make somone good, his skill is and will be subpar to other skills for 3.5 no matter what you say. It might look ok on paper but its not, its just so outclassed by other 3.5 skills its silly.
Also the team i got him in i use him as a TANK maybe this is wrong postion for him i dont know. But i have been switching him and Njord to test both and with Njord i get alott better results i meen ALOTT. like 1000 less dead every fight or more.

I just feel like as hard it is to get a 3.5 if i pay for it he better be good.

I just dont see him taking any other position then tank because all other rolls are filled by other heroes as damage there ar far better option and maybe support in middle but there are better options there aswell even lower tier once, so i need to put him in tank slot and there he sux aswell even with his superior 3.5"stats" mainly because stats dont make gairo skill does.

I will make this clear again

his skill does 30% damage bonus to one hero thats RANDOM 1 out of 3. That hero might not even be attacked so thats actually a 10% bonus then its active 50% of the time not 100% because of 1 duration only so its actually a 5% bonus during the entire battle.

I am accusing him of being bad for a 3.5 and no matter what you say will convince me otherwise i have tested him enough and i dont see it getting better at lvl 50 unless there is an unkown factor i dont know about.

IF you can just give me his optimal team the one he is designed for.
Right now i dont know if he is support tank or damage dealer because none of those makes sense.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2017-4-18 15:04:28 | Show the author posts only
Learn 2 play the game.  Just a tank. ROFL.  He is versitile with his stats yet you put him in just 1 category.  He could be many things especially with a range of 3 on his normal attack.  
You show how inexperienced you are at this game by your "random" comment.

Lets break it down into simple terms for you since you want to rant about how bad you "think" he is.
1. Range of 3 so he can be back line and hits front line every time
2. Skill 1 is so "random" that when Lancelot is put on back line he randomly hits the front line every time (range of 3) which is key for end game content and Delphi.  Anyone who takes level 8-10 districts knows the healing wounded each turn for the NPC is annoying so you want to nuke down a gairo ASAP.  Bonus damage on the front line for the other 2 gairo to help clean up ? Sweet deal!
3. Easily loses 1k more troops than Njord?  Really that is your comparision for him being so poor?  When you have 10k troops in a Gairo 10% difference isn't game breaking and I shutter to think the gairo combo, realm bonus, and skills you are using.

So yes.  Lancelot is a very good Gairo for end game players.

-Blaze  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-19 00:19:48 | Show the author posts only
nickeyblaze replied at 2017-4-18 15:04
Learn 2 play the game.  Just a tank. ROFL.  He is versitile with his stats yet you put him in just 1 ...

Your really not getting this are you.

30% more damage to one target even if i Put Lancelot in tha backline is not near as good as othe gairos.

Any good team i know need to use aoe unless you got a Gairo like Chuchulainn in wich case i would not use Lancelott anyway.

No i dont know about delphi true. but i Know my Thor puts out 15000+ damage each battle while my other heroes do about 5000 damage.

so lets say here if i max my damage per turn against one target my output would be what 3000 damage in one turn and thats streatching it really far.

30% of 3000 damage is 1000 damage + his skill damage wich is about 800 damage max for me at this point so his skill does 1800 damage.

Thor does 4000 damage with every skill cast. And i have seen the power of Chuculainn if he gets off one cast i bet you he does like 10k easy.

I hear Ymir hits for 10k if he use spark.

heck even if i hit one target per turn for 10000 damage wich i think is exrtream but lets say its possible i dont know what is possible. Lancelot skill would still only contribute 3000 damage.

Lets just break down the skill here ok

30% to one target, now my Njord(and his skill is not good) reduces damage for 2 targets by 21%+ for 2 turns

So what do i rather use 30% extra damage to one target 1 TURN or reduce damage 20-25% for 2 turns with not much damage loss if any duh hard choise

or Merlin hey i rather have 30% damage to one target for one turn OR 40% less damage taken from and spirit attack and 20-25% more DAMAGE to team 2 turns.

yes you read it right 40% less damage to all spirit attack or 20-25% damage to all attack made by team 2 turns

30% one target or 20-25% all team for 2 turns hmm what would i pick and i get 40% less damage taken from spells such a hard choise( And guess wich of these are a 3.5 gairo)

The skill might look good on paper but please before you call me an idiot or noob just do alittle math and calculate how much it does. I am pretty sure you will figgure out it does 5-10% total damage of the entire battle damage wich is not good.

In the end you can call me noob all you want put please LEARN MATH FOR CRYING OUT LOAD. we are living in 2017 i am sure you can learn it online or from anyone you ask nicely.

now my english might not be the best because well not english but i know math and the numbers dont lie.

I want all skills to be equally good for 3.5

Just when you read this do one fight and calculate damage thats all i ask

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-19 00:48:46 | Show the author posts only
Again i am sorry for being harsh here, but all i want you to do is take any normal fight and calculate how much overall damage Lancelots skill contributed. If you can not do that, please post a screenshot of your combatlogg for me. If you dont own Lancelot then.... WTF

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

8#
Post time 2017-4-19 06:08:46 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Titan at 2017-4-22 17:57
Hovnarren replied at 2017-4-19 00:48
Again i am sorry for being harsh here, but all i want you to do is take any normal fight and calcula ...

Skills are not the only thing that determines a 3.5 cost Gairo.

As mentioned earlier, his stat growth is VERY good. His 3 range is perfect for either tanking at the front with 'return the fire' skill or even as a rear damage dealer that can consistently de-buff the front enemy Gairo.

His skill is not so much about damage as it is also about causing an enemy gairo to take a good chunk more damage from the rest of your army. If you set your team up right and have some big hitters attacking the gairo he has de-buffed, it's a huge increase in your army's damage.
Will it directly show up at the end of the report as damage Lancelot has caused? no.
Celtic infantry teams are some of the strongest in the game. Pair Gairo such as Arthur/Merlin/Lancelot (which I currently use) and you will see they are a devastating combo.

Of course, some legendary are better or worse than others (have you got Chimera yet? I would love to see your report on that Gairo).

Almost all legendary can be use effectively, it is all about finding the right Gairo to pair with and the right skills to use.

Nickname: Titan
Server: (Commenced: season 1, server 6)
Current Season: 3
Alliance: The Iron Throne

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2017-4-19 07:37:31 | Show the author posts only
Hovnarren replied at 2017-4-19 00:19
Your really not getting this are you.

30% more damage to one target even if i Put Lancelot in tha ...

nvm.  you are too short sighted to understand the power of this gairo and how it works.  the skill damage alone is one thing then add on the % bonus damage from other gairo you use in combination with him.  Anyways best of luck to you and I look forward to fighting you and your lancelot in season 2 if you had not used him as fodder to unlock skill 3 on your cronus first. ;-)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2017-4-21 12:30:16 | Show the author posts only
I just want to say i am sorry for acting out so loudly, i still belive that other 3.5 gairos got better skills. But you are right that Lancelot got whery good stats and i will wait untill i max his lvl before i can give the final verdict, again sorry

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules