purchasing prob.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2016-12-14 00:09:03 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
First,I've tired all my credit card and paypal, neither of them worked. Then I bought a gift card and redeem to cash in google wallet successfully.However, this game seems still not purchasable to me which said your transaction cannot be completed at this time eventhough I have balance in google wallet. pls fix it as soon as possible because this game is attracting me with its interaction elements. In addtion, where can i get my pre-registration rewards? My id in game is Watererosion that logged in with my FB account.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2016-12-14 03:56:12 | Show the author posts only
May I know that which step you cant keep purchasing?and pls provide divice model, and time you tried to purchase

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2016-12-14 12:39:41 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
hi thanks for your help. I guess it was the last step where i'm trying to purchase gems from my google wellet. And i'm currently launching game with my PC android emulator.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules