Some questions and bugs

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2016-12-8 23:08:35 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
First I have to say that this is really a good game. But up to now, I find several problems and bugs:
Problem 1: How can I get my pre-registration reward? I use both my telephone number and email address to complete pre-registration. But since now, the only way to log in this game is through FB. I used my FB account and no reward email has ever came to me.
Bug 1: Google issue. Up to now, I finally can log in through my google account. But I can only purchase the gems gift pack, and the gems in $0.99 and $4.99. For the rest of those gems, the purchase will always be automatic declined. I try two of my credit cards but non of those works. Pretty sure that those credit cards work properly. Hope this bug can be fixed soon, since I really wanna try more heros.
Bug 2: This is a minor bug. I get a hero THEIA, seems that the discription of her skill has some typo. The damage rate are always 0% even if I level up her, but through the report, this skill does have some damage. This is the only bug I found among heros, I'll report more if I find them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2016-12-9 00:26:20 | Show the author posts only
Problem of Google recharge has been fixed, just open game again.
Pre-registration reward will send to lords recently.
And the bug of THEIA, we will sovle this problem:)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2016-12-9 03:43:36 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for replying so quick. However, I still can not finish my purchase. Don't know whether this is just some personal issue.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2016-12-9 09:51:11 | Show the author posts only
Could u provide your game ID plz?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2016-12-9 14:49:25 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
My game nickname is L0uisnorm. I have tried again this morning, $0.99 and $4.99 still can be purchased, but rest of those still be cancelled.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules