[skill analysis] Secrets to Earning Tons of Coins (2) | Player’s Guide

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-4-7 06:24:07 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Secrets to Earning Tons of Coins (2) | Player’s Guide

I. City Infrastructure
  As the name suggests, city infrastructure refers to the coins revenue generated by your own cities in the game. Folks, please look at the following picture:
  These are three buildings that can directly increase the coins revenue for both the main city and subcities.

Houses and warehouses exist in every subcity and the main city. The tax income for a house increases by 150 every time the house levels up. When the   warehouse reaches its limit cap, your tax income will increase by 1,000.

Banks exist only in Lv.6 subcities. The coins revenue increases by 12% every time the city levels up.
  Besides these three buildings, we need to take note of another three buildings:

These three buildings can indirectly increase the coins revenue, and they exist in every subcity and the main city. The reason why I classify these as indirect increases in coins revenue is because a direct upgrade of these buildings does not increase the coin revenue, but the upgrade will provide an opportunity to expand. During expansion, the city's tax collection will increase by 10%.

Building a Lv.1 Stargazing Platform and Chief God Statue will provide one expansion opportunity. In addition, when the Government Hall and Governor's Office have reached Lv.3, you will get one expansion opportunity every time these buildings level up.

So, when you are building a subcity, you would definitely want to build the subcity on a Lv.6 land if your purpose is to increase your coins revenue as that will allow you to build banks. Moreover, when you do not have enough resources, you only need to upgrade the above-mentioned buildings in a Lv.6 subcity, and allow your expansion to reach the maximum level.

As for the levels of houses and warehouses, if you are not particularly rich, I recommend that you stop at around Lv.15. High level resource consumption may stall your progress in the game.

Of course, I am not saying everybody should go and build a Lv.6 subcity. After all, not everybody has the same needs. Under reasonable circumstances, each player should have at least 1 to 2 Lv.9 subcities. You can decide on your own the number of Lv.7 and Lv.6 subcities you want to have.

II. Defenders Districts
  I believe many players do not even know what a defender district is, or are not the least bit aware of its existence, or they are aware that these exist but have no opportunities to get one.

Defenders districts are the outlying areas surrounding the NPC cities. The level of the NPC city determines the amount of coins revenue possible for its defenders districts.

Of which:
Lv.3 defenders districts will increase coins revenue by 150.
Lv.4 defenders districts will increase coins revenue by 200.
Lv.5 defenders districts will increase coins revenue by 250.
Lv.6 defenders districts will increase coins revenue by 300.
Lv.7 defenders districts will increase coins revenue by 400.
Lv.8 defenders districts will increase coins revenue by 600.
Lv.9 defenders districts will increase coins revenue by 1000.
Lv.10 defenders districts will increase coins revenue by 1500.

Also, if you have a district city that is occupied by your allies, then you will receive a coins revenue that is 3 times the original!

Imagine this. If you have a piece of the Cairo district and your allies occupied Cairo, then your tax collection will increase by 4,500 coins each time. Compare this to a Lv.20 house where the increase is only 3,000.

So, for any city that you want to occupy, remember to first attack the district. Either that or you can attack other districts and wait for your allies to occupy the cities.

Don't bother to debate which is better, the districts or the field, as the choice varies with the individual needs and preferences.

I personally think that the defenders districts are far more attractive than the fields, because I find coins more useful than resources when it comes to enhancing my own battle effectiveness.

Note: This guide is provided by players and does not represent the official stance of Immortal Conquest.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Recommend
Post time 2017-4-9 03:59:28 | Show the author posts only
Hard numbers:3,000 max House
1,000 max Warehouse
80% max districts (8 districts x 10% bonus)
60% max bank sub

So a city base will offer 7,200 (21,600 a day) or 11,520 (34,560 a day) on a bank sub. 72,000 to 110,880 a click is possible with infrastructure.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2017-6-15 16:13:12 | Show the author posts only
nice breakdown JAy
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-4-16 20:22:48 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
You can also explore lvl6 or 7 lands to get gold coins as well!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules