Immortal conquest

Forgot password?
 Register immediately
Download two-dimensional code

View: 682|Reply: 4
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[others] Does paying affect free draw rates?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-9-18 03:05:23 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Duo at 2019-9-25 18:20

Let us think like game designers. When a player pays a lot, the player has paying potential. In order to fully explore the potential to earn, it is necessary for the player to see the difference between paying and not paying so that the payment will continue. Therefore, I guess for a paying player, the free draws might not be as good as it should be. Here I am make a drawing log to see if this is true.
A few days ago I paid a lot and summoned a lot. But after that, I have been getting 33334 (four rares cards and followed by one epic, this is the worst the gem summons can be). I do two draws per time, thus 4 draws per 24 hours. I will keep updating this log for a longer period to see if my theory is true. When I get epic or legendary, I will write a few comments in the parenthesis.
The claimed draw rates are 30% epic and 5% legendary.

-----------------LOG------------------

Summary: 36 total, 11 epic, 1 legendary (only free draws and 100 gem draws)

33334(Ve, trash)
33334(Bes, fine, used to research Rapid March)
33334(Ve again, food again)
4(cu roi. Trash)34(Geb, Trash)34(Atlanta, trash)
4(Bedivere, trash)3334(Tefnut, trash)
5(Sphinx, repeat, use to unlock shyness)3334(Eurynome, fine, unlocked plot)
4(hestia, trash)3334(Maat, trash)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-9-23 18:08:10 | Show the author posts only
Its quite possible, with how they no longer seem to care about their player base alot of questionable marketing strategies that only serve for short term profit start to seem more probable..... Like with how they are shorting the later seasons, no doubt the devs are just trying to squeeze all the money they can out of this game before abandoning it, unfortunately they only care about profit.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-9-24 02:11:54 | Show the author posts only
DrMonotone replied at 2019-9-23 18:08
Its quite possible, with how they no longer seem to care about their player base alot of questionabl ...

The numbers looks fine, although I am close to my monthly payment day. Usually I get some good stuff towards the end of my payment period. However, I think the tricky part is what you get. I do not have many legendary gairos and I end up getting a repeat. What is the chance of that? Thus, I think the rates might be true but, maybe if you always do free draws, all epics you get are trash and all legendaries you get are repeats. You never get a group like celtic infantries or egyptions archers, even the kings. Maybe sometime I should study if the 200 gem summons are better in terms of this.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-9-27 20:58:35 | Show the author posts only
Duo replied at 2019-9-24 02:11
The numbers looks fine, although I am close to my monthly payment day. Usually I get some good stu ...

I find that I have a similar issue- played over twelve seasons altogether and I still havn't drawn an odin, anubis, fenrir, nor a single sif. A few others as well but I find it quite rediculous for there not to be a system that determines the legendaries you're allowed to get based on the amount of money you spend. If there wasn't such a system in place I also wouldn't continue getting the same titan gairos constantly- and not even a selene or hyperion- just endless gaias and uranus! Its frustrating trying to play against those that have maxed out egyption teams when you literally havn't drawn a legendary from that pantheon in your entire account history.....

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-9-30 04:30:42 | Show the author posts only
I like your work because you put a great deal of exertion to make this article. Here are a few tips that will help you to monitor your teen's use of phone and social media using parental control apps.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules