[event] What is the deal with Empires

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-6 18:51:44 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
There are rumors going around that kingdoms can join up under a master kingdom to create an empire and therefore share in the rewards that the master kingdom/alliance gets. Is this true?  If true, what seasons does it apply to.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-10-3 02:27:05 | Show the author posts only
The only thing which matters a lot is the first user interface or the front design with responsiveness in the game specially the digital games like this and as regular digital video gamer I really appreciated the game developers to make such attractive and the responsive game having some problems in the back end because sometimes it becomes very slow but overall rating is 8 out of 10.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-10-4 23:09:01 | Show the author posts only
Dude that had literally nothing to do with the topic at hand, as for the empires- I haven't heard about that yet though it would be a decent implementation as long as they limited it to keep the fighting going.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-10-23 08:19:22 | Show the author posts only
Yeah, I have also heard some rumors that in next update of this game different kingdoms can joins up and can establish an empire. You can buy essay online cheap now. If these rumors are accurate, then next update will be the biggest update ever.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules