[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
91#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-7 15:00:32 | Show all posts
General Meyham:

In this post I have mentioned to all levels of players the value of a large alliance over personal ego.  Again do you really have the time and leadership skills to manage the amount of people it takes to orgainze legions for cities in every region.  Some people can answer yes. The people who asnwer no, please join thoes who can say yes. Your rewards will be 100x greater than you imagined.  In the next post below I'll show a note from the Alliance Chief about these 4 images.

Immortal Conquest 240.png (396.62 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 240.png

Immortal Conquest 241.png (424.79 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 241.png

Immortal Conquest 242.png (368.69 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 242.png

Immortal Conquest 243.png (368.32 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 243.png
Share Link @ goo.gl/3gYUOO

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
92#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-7 15:20:15 | Show all posts
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-7 15:28

Rewards Above:
Want some of the rewards listed in the post above? Look for an email like the one in the image below or contact the Chief of an Alliance that controls Regional Cities.

Immortal Conquest 244.png (331.27 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 244.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
93#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-7 15:29:02 | Show all posts
Off Site Chat:

This is the App to get.

Immortal Conquest 245.png (33.93 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 245.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
94#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-8 11:34:48 | Show all posts
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-8 11:40

Pick the Right Real Estate 101:
This site would be best when you can afford a L4 in your 3x3 City layout.  First, note the mountians, then follow the lints of L4 food that project a fence to the left. Next the L3 Wood, L5 Iron, and L4 Quarry fence to the right.  Just outside view there are Allied L5 tiles a few lots from each side of the mountian.  Also just outside to the left is a low level inactive city that will make a large yellow fence of protection. other than a 12 tile city to the right its all Allied land for miles.  

The City 3x3; nte that the L3 wood is basically the center of the 3x3 plot. The 4 food lots box out the 3x3, Since there are 3 L5 foods its no loss. building here in that location would also allow a future bank. that's 3 tiles way. Further ambition lays 3 more tiles past that L6 quarry is an L8 Iron. I would build the bank tho. What is important is the quality of resources in your fence. Hopefully they are not L1 lots or very few of them. Also for training your L5/L6 lot is very clost to the city. Even the two L2 lots that would be exposed would be filled by two forts from your main far away to defend the sub.

Immortal Conquest 246.png (510.13 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 246.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
95#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-8 12:02:59 | Show all posts
Pick the Right Real Estate 202:
In 101 the main outlook was being in your own realm.  What you cant see to the direct north about 8 tiles awas are a city with a sub that is occupied. Currenly the main battle is about 50 miles east.  There are 2 fortresses that direct connect to the yellow tiles, I build a fort next to one, sent troops took the fortress and layed out this city.  I saw the three factors marry up together. First, location to send a fort runner, upgrade from fort to fortress easily, but then... All the L4 Quarry almost made me laugh.  Since this is a Sub, I can build 3 forts around the city, the neighbor is a 20 tile inactive. They were messaged days ago with no response, its almost an inconvience to take them. But I get a few buffer tiles and will provide some basic coverage and offer the rest of the Alliance jump points in a protected area.

Immortal Conquest 247.png (529.01 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 247.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
96#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-9 22:00:59 | Show all posts
Real Estate 303:
Here is a player that tried to help move into a new area. While they were able to take L5 lands they lacked the forsight to seek out a slightly more safe locaiton.  There is no value in the real estate except 1 L5 food.  Regarding the topic of forts, I placed a black dot on the location I would have picked to enter the area with a fort, protected on 3 sides with no threat on the open side of the tile.  If you look at the contrast in site between my Pallas location near by and that one both were potiential landing locations within 20 miles of each other.

Immortal Conquest 249.png (539.61 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 249.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
97#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-12 11:51:11 | Show all posts
Rally Troops:

As shown in the General Meyham post above, once a regional city is taken the Alliance Chief can assign a General to that city.  The player must its own resources and build the General's Office.  Once the player has done this they might ask local players to send troops to the city.  To do this, click the city and select Rally. It will be up to the player who is the General to put together the legion.  I will cover that in the upcoming posts.

Immortal Conquest 250.png (524.04 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 250.png

Immortal Conquest 251.png (317.84 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 251.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
98#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-12 12:35:00 | Show all posts
Edited by MacBizzo at 2017-5-12 13:00

General Meyham 202:

Things to know...

- The General must assign your troop to the legion, they may ask you to send or you can pick Rally like above.
- 5 total troops can be sent as one legion, but they do not attack at the exact same second
- Center front hits first, then 10 seconds the middle troops then 10 seconds later the rear troops
- A legion fits in a fort equal to its number of troops as expected.
- A legion can attack up to 5 tiles at once. - I do not see the option of instant recall for 20 gems
- Whatever legion wins the lot keeps the tile.  
- So is the same player owns both troops in the rear its likely they would retain the tiles that have two troops, or city guards.
  But if used to tunnel then 5 different player troops are more valuable, both sharing the tiles used location access to build new forts.
- Once the Troops have arrived the General can drop and drag them into place.  Also they could rotate then by troop loss after a few attacks.
- There are advanced options for troop assembly conditions as well.
- Generals could also include a resource priority if taking five L5 lands at once, maybe a player was low on wood or stone and could communicate that to the general.

As you can see in the images, I picked a resource rich area right next to the city. There is a L8, three L6, four L5 and three L4 lots.  Before I take them I feel sending all the troops to the city first gets me faster access all the rss if I occpuy the city. Just out of view there are more additional L5's and L6's.   

Immortal Conquest 255.png (354.12 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 255.png

Immortal Conquest 256.png (474.8 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 256.png

Immortal Conquest 257.png (545.26 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 257.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
99#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-20 20:16:46 | Show all posts
"That Guy..."  "That Guy..."  "That Guy...":

Dont be that player that is over stubborn and puts ego first in game play.  Here is a high level gamer approaching level 50 troops.  Told me the guide was lame and the alliance was a fly by night. They dont fence because its dumb.  They didnt seem to understand end of season rewards either. Here you see a blue sub being build on the runis of the city the stubborn player used to own.  They started taking tiles of an alliance surrounding a city while being an indy. Someone will always fill "That Part..."  "That Part..."  "That Part..."  BUT, let it be someone else.

Immortal Conquest 260.png (518.94 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 260.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits
100#
 Author| Post time 2017-5-23 14:00:27 | Show all posts
Mountian Forts:
In this image I have picked a location where the river dead ends into mountians. You can barley see the river near the quest button, and past that there are more mountians. Look for pockets in these mountians and build forts in them. The best will protect your fort on all three sides allowing you to defend in a phallanx so to speak.  Then the weekend comes and so do the bandit camps.  This huddle of forts is not only a jump point now but a cash cow as well.  I was happy to learn that the L7 x2 bandits are much easier than taking a L7 land.  While 100k+ coins is nice, after the raids I cleared 500k.

When using coins to summon - ( this is feel so not sure if its true but... )  First allocate what you can in both garios, skills, and upgrades. Then, try not to summon during the busiy times on the server. Dont batch summon over 100k coins during busy server times or reset +1, +2, +3, +4. I have had better luck at reset -2, -1 or early in the am pst.

Immortal Conquest 261.png (563.43 KB, Downloads: 0)

Immortal Conquest 261.png

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules