Threads

Credits

Game moderators

Credits

Game player moderators

Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Edited by Titan at 2017-3-18 20:34

Disclaimer: This guide is my opinion only and has been formed by my in-game experiences using this Gairo that has been shaped by the skills available to me and my supporting Gairo used with Hades. Your usage may vary for better or worse depending on your own Gairo and skill arsenal.

Brother of Zeus. After overthrowing the rule of Chronos withZeus and Poseidon, the three brothers divided the world by drawing sticks accroding to Prometheus's proposal. Hades drew the stick for controling of theunderworld and became the Lord of the Underworld.

Skill Name:Underworld Odor
Decreases the enemy army’s attack and spirit attributes by 11 (affected by spirit), which lasts 2 turns. During this time, whenever they attempt to cast active skills, they will enter hex status and lose a certain amount of soldiers (damage rate 70%, affected by spirit)

Hades main skill is particularly strong in the late game against armies that have all their third skills unlocked and are activating many skills during the battle. It is possible for this skill to damage a single Gairo more than once in the same turn (if they activate multiple skills). The range on this skill is also perfect for rear army position.

Attributes:

Attack: +0.96
Spirit: +2.48
Defense: +1.64
Speed: +0.45
Siege: +1.44

Hades has very high spirit with respectable defense stats for what is essentially a backseat spirit damage dealer. It is not uncommon for his normal attacks to do an additional (~3k damage (data from 60k district opponent army) which is a nice bonus to an already strong attack spirit gairo.
His siege is a respectable at +1.44 per level which gives him a nice secondary utility role for siege; however, however Hades should be used more on the offensive rather than relegated to siege duties (unless stamina is not a problem).
Speed is unfortunately in line with most infantry type Gairo at a leisurely +0.45 increase per level.

Additional Skills:
His long range main skill and 3 range attack cries out for a rear-army position, however he can be made to work in middle position if needed. I have had good success using top long-range damage skills with Hades in rear position.
I have recommended these skills because they are reasonably easy to obtain (4* gairo) and are amongst some of the strongest rear-position spirit damage spells available.

Recommended Skills:

Incantation of Death:

Diversion:

Combination Bonus:
Hades does not have a Gairo group bonus that he can be paired with.
However the pairing bonus with other infantry (+attack / +defense) is quite a strong combat buff for the group (not for Hades himself), however there are not a whole lot of other fantastic legendary Olympus realm infantry Gairo to choose from. Hera/Medea/Athena are examples.
Players may be more temped (or not lucky enough with selection choices) to bunch him with other strong Gairo outside of his realm and troop type. This part is more dependent on the flexibility of a player’s available Gairo collection.

Dismantle:

Dismantable Skill:Sprit Form
Unable to carry out normal attacks during the battle, and increases the damage from your spirit attacks by 12.5%. Also launches a spirit attack in every turn on any single enemy that is within the effective range of 5 (damage rate 41.5%, affected by spirit).

Spirit form is a great skill on Gairo such as Thor, who would not otherwise contribute much with their normal attacks and are also limited by their position placement due to attack range of 2. Thor's high damage base skill ensures that spirit form's attack damage bonus is maximized. This skill would enable Thor to become a prime damage dealer (even in the rear army position). Unless you are lucky enough to receive multiple Hades, I would not recommend dismantling Hades for spirit form, and instead wait for Rhea to dismantle into Spirit form.

Combat:

With Hades third skill unlocked and the right skills, hewill usually be your top damage Gairo in your army group. With such high multi-target damagecapabilities, and in the rear position with your other Gairo in front, you want to avoid him becoming confused (launching undifferentiated attacks) if possible,as this could be potentially devastating if unleashed on your own team.
Obviously your army should ensure Hades takes minimal losses during the battle (for maximum damage output) which is usually done using a good front tank Gairo with some supporting control skills mixed into the army.

Expect him to do ~19k-28k damage to level 8 city district defenders per battle.

Nickname: Titan
Server: (Commenced: season 1, server 6)
Current Season: 3
Alliance: The Iron Throne

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules