Immortal conquest

Title: Game Suggestions [Print this page]

Author: God    Time: 2017-2-13 23:39
Title: Game Suggestions
Hello all, I have recently been asked by several members of forums for a page dedicated to game suggestions. Please post what you would be interested in seeing added/fix/removed in this forum discussion.

Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-14 09:01
Updated information on all the Gairos, including corrected stats and skills.

Explanations of what skills do. Like what does splitting the team mean other than engaging two targets? (Including what skills can and cannot stack.)
Author: LordRage    Time: 2017-2-14 10:57
Please let me click on a tile and do a "Send to" chat channel function.  please. please. please. etc.

Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-14 17:51
A list of all status effects, good and bad, what they do, and what they stack or do not stack with.
Author: Titan    Time: 2017-2-14 18:05
Ability to rename your own forts.
Author: Uni    Time: 2017-2-15 00:10
Guard cards mixed into the daily rewards after the first 28 days.
Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-15 06:49
Uni replied at 2017-2-15 00:10
Guard cards mixed into the daily rewards after the first 28 days.

So much this!!!
Author: God    Time: 2017-2-15 14:27
Draw Rates: How likely you are to draw a certain card in each pack
Author: Jello    Time: 2017-2-15 20:12
Totally agree on the guard cards after first 30 day login. It is very painful to sacrifice any two 5 stars... Also second on the renaming of Subcitys/Forts.  Use for Honor.  A Better Zoom OUT function would be very..very helpful for me.
Author: Dasani    Time: 2017-2-16 11:38
Ability to see all building orders on one screen.  You can probably piggy back the City screen.
Author: Collodi    Time: 2017-2-16 13:42
I'd add my +1 to the following:

- Renaming Forts
- Guard Cards showing up periodically in daily rewards after 28 days
- Pull rates in summoning
- Clarification of skill descriptions!

I'd also like to add:

- Additional events! The "take 3 cities" was a good one, but would be fun to have more events to get players pushing for different goals, both individually and as alliances.
- Added features in the Drills area. Once you get to a certain level, it's just mindless clicking for resources on the highest level.
Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-16 13:45
Jello replied at 2017-2-15 20:12
Totally agree on the guard cards after first 30 day login. It is very painful to sacrifice any two 5 ...

God a zoom out function. *drools* I don't even try to road build for my alliance because I have a terrible sense of direction in game, this would help.

A couple of suggestions my server put forward (these are not mine, they are from world chat):

Duel alliance mates with no conscription costs after the battle.

Fix legions.

Author: Jax    Time: 2017-2-17 03:15
1.  Fix log-in issues.  
2.  Turn off Fort names while sieging.  
3.  Fixing the descriptions so they don't reference the 3 Kingdoms games.  

Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-17 11:14
3 Kingdom games?
Author: Jello    Time: 2017-2-20 21:02
Came up with maybe a good idea.  Allow system fortresses to march on any land in a vicinity around the fortress without +% of troops to the land in battle.  Maybe make them actually valuable..they are kinda under powered unless in a good spot.
Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-21 06:56
Jello replied at 2017-2-20 21:02
Came up with maybe a good idea.  Allow system fortresses to march on any land in a vicinity around t ...

Not in a war they aren't. Lv 5 fortress without build time? Yes, please!
Author: God    Time: 2017-2-21 07:52
Jello replied at 2017-2-20 21:02
Came up with maybe a good idea.  Allow system fortresses to march on any land in a vicinity around t ...

Sorry, but that would break this game.

Author: LordRage    Time: 2017-2-21 09:56
Incentivizing PVP:  A lot of the players seem to be unsatisfied with PVP for the sake of PVP, my solution to this is simple, and as follows:

Any conscriptions that were done at a fort costs gold, if an enemy team destroys that fort, the player with the last hit gets 50% of the gold spent conscripting as a reward.  This makes pvping valuable as far as skill development and extra summons, curious as to what everyone thinks.  I figured the 50% reduction would be enough to disincentivize abuse between accounts, as you could just spend all that gold on one account and have just as many draws.

@god
@legendil
Author: Jello    Time: 2017-2-21 11:27
God replied at 2017-2-21 07:52
Sorry, but that would break this game.

How would it break this game....? You realize we already do this with our own forts when we go for lands and build forts right next to them right? The system fortress would do the same but with a larger area..maybe 2-3 tiles only etc. Not game breaking..at all.

Author: God    Time: 2017-2-21 12:03
Jello replied at 2017-2-21 11:27
How would it break this game....? You realize we already do this with our own forts when we go for ...

That's where you are wrong. The fact that you can march to lands with no immediate connection itself would break what makes this game unique and it would destroy the pace at which this game is played. You realize that we don't do this with our own forst right now because its just not possible to hit lands we aren't connected to?

Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-21 13:12
Edited by ShadowcatX at 2017-2-21 13:18
LordRage replied at 2017-2-21 09:56
Incentivizing PVP:  A lot of the players seem to be unsatisfied with PVP for the sake of PVP, my sol ...

Never mind, I rethought my objection.
Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-21 13:13
Edited by ShadowcatX at 2017-2-21 13:17
God replied at 2017-2-21 12:03
That's where you are wrong. The fact that you can march to lands with no immediate connection itse ...

I think you are misunderstanding what he is saying. He isn't saying that they should be able to hit where they couldn't otherwise hit, he's saying they should hit without the % increase in defender strength for distance.

That's how I read it, at least.

Author: God    Time: 2017-2-21 13:30
ShadowcatX replied at 2017-2-21 13:13
I think you are misunderstanding what he is saying. He isn't saying that they should be able to hit ...

I see, my apologies.  

Author: Jello    Time: 2017-2-21 16:19
Edited by Jello at 2017-2-21 16:20
God replied at 2017-2-21 12:03
That's where you are wrong. The fact that you can march to lands with no immediate connection itse ...
Yes shadow is correct.
You misunderstood my post is all. I said nothing about hitting lands not attached to any viable connection, I said hitting lands in the vicinity without haveing +% of troops attached to the distance. Big difference lol.

Author: God    Time: 2017-2-21 16:34
Jello replied at 2017-2-21 16:19
Yes shadow is correct.
You misunderstood my post is all. I said nothing about hitting lands not atta ...

Yes, I see your point now. disabling distance modifier from a NPC Fort would be interesting

Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-2-25 18:32
I have a few

Shared Battle Log - Cards can be clicked to show what skills, skill level, and stats.
My alliance shares reports for showing skill combos. It will make discussion easier than explaining where they spent points, what skills were used, what the enemy team has, etc. It saves so much time over flipping through battle report to find it, Google what the skill does, etc. It'd be like clicking on cards before starting a drill to inspect them.

Title groups display - It'd be great if Gairo's names were highlighted or different color indicating I have the Gairos in the group
Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-2-25 18:45
Gairo Coin Summons - It'd be great if the cards are rotated. There are rares and then rare rares that only show up on the land events. Also, after three months of summoning the same cards, I have enhanced all of them and dismantled all their skills (except Theia's since it looks meh). Some of the hard to get Rares have some nice skills and a different set of 10 epics would make better armies. It doesn't have to necessarily be monthly but maybe every two or three months.
Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-26 12:42
I know it has already been mentioned, but it came up in world chat again so I figured I would say it again. More guard cards.
Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-2-26 16:40
When troops are marching, they carry a flag. It'd be cool if alliances can make their own that has more customization options each level. It could be flying in our cities too.
Author: God    Time: 2017-2-26 19:48
Jayveon replied at 2017-2-26 16:40
When troops are marching, they carry a flag. It'd be cool if alliances can make their own that has m ...

Love This.

Author: Rageous    Time: 2017-2-26 23:20
I've lost my enthusiasm for this game recently.  I like the game, I like the mechanics and complexity, but the RNG on summons is unbalanced.  I know of several people in my alliances that have quit because they feel they just can't compete. Not because they've played poorly or put in the time, but just from a lack of cards to compete.
I'm probably not far behind.  I find myself logging on, checking my cities and summons, and logging off which is usually a prelude to quitting a game.  
Author: nickeyblaze    Time: 2017-2-27 11:00
Suggestions:
1. Ability to click on the flag where someone is traveling to a tile and it takes you to the marching troop instead of having to follow the trail back to see who sent what.
2. Barbarians released either more than just on the weekends or fix the Epic quest so when it triggers enough barbarians even spawn to make it a decent chance at being achievable.  
3. Increase the alliance flags allowed by 1 or allow Officers to each be able to place 1 to help coordinating when owning much more of the map.
4. The ability to add a new commander for each region you take a city in so you can have people coordinating each of the regions.
5. Other random quests/events based around real world holidays even if they are holidays from the Greek or Roman times.
6. Add 4* guard cards to the epic pool and 5* for the legendary pulls (temples gold pulls etc)

Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-27 13:29
Rageous replied at 2017-2-26 23:20
I've lost my enthusiasm for this game recently.  I like the game, I like the mechanics and complexit ...

This is just how these games are. Honestly, this game is much less impacted by the RNG monster than many others.

Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-28 08:18
A way to turn off in game notifications for summoning and for capturing land.
Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-3-1 17:39
1) Rearrange our city districts - We can customize our cities but we don't know what the expansion looks like and it is permanent. I'd like to rearrange it.
2) Better view of city districts- Your graphics are great and the developer did a lot of work into making structures have gradual increase in detail with each upgrade.... just to have buttons cover up portions of it.

3) Raid Calendar - Chat channels don't work and limited to 50 people, messages scroll off in Alliance Chat, messages have to be scrolled through to find the particular one, alliance marks are limited number and people don't even know it exists, personal marks don't have notes, and not everyone in an alliance is going to use a third party chat program. If the goal is for us to grow an alliance and conquer cities all over the map, then we need an intuitive way. A very easy basic way would be a Message of the Day that pop ups or we call pull up with clickable coordinates. I mean sure, if you want it to be like any other game.

3a) Expedition Party? Dispatch requests for people to enroll in going after a city at a time. We'd know who is going to make an effort. It could have officer's notes, our notes, and Gairos with their details being used. Maybe an indicator of forts in the vicinity.
3b) Map Overlay - Officers can write notes about the cities for dates/times. It could show the Top 3 Damage/Seige on conquered ones.
3c) Calendar button - Personal/Alliance. I can set goals to try to work on land in this area, don't forget barbs on weekend, Tuesdays is try to get this district, have a goal of getting this level 9 land here. Alliance Calendar would have the targets, clickable coordinates, and notes
Author: Titan    Time: 2017-3-1 23:14
App notifications for when buildings have finished construction and when troops have finished training.
Author: God    Time: 2017-3-1 23:25
Titan replied at 2017-3-1 23:14
App notifications for when buildings have finished construction and when troops have finished traini ...

I get notifications for both of those lol

Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-3-2 00:33
Titan replied at 2017-3-1 23:14
App notifications for when buildings have finished construction and when troops have finished traini ...

Go to Settings then Notification Settings. Infratstucture Notices will notify you on upgrades. I'm not sure about when troops are done conscripting because if all three aren't finished, the group can't be sent out.

Author: Titan    Time: 2017-3-2 17:53
Jayveon replied at 2017-3-2 00:33
Go to Settings then Notification Settings. Infratstucture Notices will notify you on upgrades. I'm ...

They are both on.
I only get summon and attack notifications. It must be a local issue on my device.

Another suggestion would be a 'Confirm' button for the recall and instant building options.
Many times i've accidentally pressed instant build or recall, because often these buttons appear in the same spot as 'upgrade'.

Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-3-3 15:21
Being able to sort skills by which stat it uses. Iid like to be able to use a skill based off attack for a Gairo but keep clicking on ones based off spirit :(
Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-3-5 03:43
Click to copy coordinates and paste in chat. I've been taking pictures of my tablet screen to remember what they are to type them. Whenever people share coords most of the time they get them wrong and type the right ones.
Author: Riiz    Time: 2017-3-5 17:44
Need to have a theme between allies and enemies.

It makes it more confusing how alliance allies have red tile with blue border while ENEMY have red tiles with red borders.

2 red tiles for allies and enemies is really confusing..

another thing would be the destination arrow. One suggestion I would say about this is put a flag to the final destination.. once clicked we will see the players going after that destination then if we click their names in the right side their arrow will appear. too many arrows going after each other just makes it more messy.
Author: Titan    Time: 2017-3-20 04:48
Edited by Titan at 2017-3-20 04:50
Riiz replied at 2017-3-5 17:44
Need to have a theme between allies and enemies.

It makes it more confusing how alliance allies hav ...

I suppose the point may be that allies should still be taken with an ounce of caution, since they can still quite suddenly turn on you.

It would certainly be nice to click on troop paths and see the destination info, besides scrolling for minutes along the line.

Author: nickeyblaze    Time: 2017-3-20 07:51
There should be an influence limit required to allow people to chat in WC.  This is the case in many games where you must get to a certain level so people don't create alts to harass, promote other games, and ruin game play for the player base.  Doesn't have to be anything high but maybe something like 500 influence before someone can do WC.  

Recently there has been a wave of alts being created in other servers to harass the player base with no intentions of playing.  Make them at least put time into getting to a certain level before this is allowed to happen.

Also, player moderators should have the ability to mute players in the game for WC.  This can help prevent abuses of the general chat system.  People who violate the games filters by cussing using special characters should get muted for a set period of time to cool down.  They get warned not to do again.  If they become repeat offenders then more serious actions should be taken.

This is a fun and competitive game and everyone should have the ability to play no matter their age and not worry about someone throwing around foul language because they know how to add a tilde to their words or use an exclamation point for an I.

Author: nickeyblaze    Time: 2017-3-20 07:54
One final suggestion is for all the Game Player Moderators to be held to a standard suitable for a moderator.  I would assume Moderators are here to make the game more enjoyable for the player base by preventing cancerous posts or comments.  Anyone who violates this should get moderated in same way whether it is being muted at first and move down the list of punishments.

I would also expect Game Player Moderators to do things to promote the game and not tear it down.  This includes being respectful to players in game or in forum.  There is no separation in this forum from the game as they are the same thing.  If this forum was about kittens and had nothing to do with the game then sure you could argue they are separate.  But this is a forum specifically created for the game thus one in the same.

Just my 2 cents.  I'm sure others may disagree and think cancer is good.  I'm open to ideas and suggestions why.
Author: MacBizzo    Time: 2017-4-2 11:47
I hope this is read by the right person as I do have experience in game design.
Storms:
Many players would not like this but from the dev side I think its great!
Relative to locations of course, Blizzards, Rain, Sandstorms, Twisters, Hail, Lightning, Wildfires, Floods.

How? To drain player resources, slow a troop and enhance, or hinder a harvest.

Rain could: Enhance food and slow troops. +/- 3%
Blizzards and Sandstorms could: hinder a harvest and slow a troop +/- 5%
Twisters and Hail could: Take 5-10% of the warehouse resources for repair and slow a troop
Hail, Lightning and Wildfires could: cause damage to passing troops +/-  1-3% of troops

Why? Balance the decline with a new skill called Grow. This skill increases the amount of a harvest.
Harvest is increased based on both the region, spirit and level if the skill. I would think this would come with att, def, speed...

ps. How about Lakes? Why only Rivers?

Ancient Landmarks:

Items to build on a quad or 2x2 plot of level 1 land only.
These take all 20 odrers, ( or a black market order for 500 gems ) and 8 hours creation time with the same restrictions as a fort.
In the North it would be Stonehinge, Egypt would have pyramids, ect. Troops sent to that location to harvest a balanced amount of all 4 resources.
Troops sent to train would gain double XP. Each city could build 1-4 and they would equal the level of land they consume.

I hope you like, everything can be adapted to your preference, contact me for more details.

Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-4-6 00:40
If players go inactive for a period (a week, two weeks, a month?), city districts should be dropped. Gold is a very precious commodity and people who abandon the game should not be in control of them.
Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-4-11 00:54
Similar to MacBizzo's comment, alliances can construct landmarks/cities. Players come together to build things (shrines for summons, additional gold, sparring range to battle alliance members instead of leaving/returning, troop simulator to try combinations, troop bonuses after visiting). I think it could bring PvP game excitement since it offers competing alliances to want to attack it. It could cost hourly resources, have infrastructure for development, levels to expand tiles, etc. It could even compete with Delphi!

So far a lot of suggestions but no feedback and a new title screen though :/

Author: Lisa    Time: 2017-4-11 18:44
1. Fix Osiris gairo / make legendaries decent cards plz

Reading about him in novice guide forum, it looks like he got devastated by a nerf? skill did change
That would explain why he does have a so weak coreskill but tons of downside, starting turn 3, dont work on cavalry, remove healing for front til end of battle, just for a medium counterattack?
Suggestion, reduce gairo cost or improve skill. Prohibited cavalry front should be removed for example.

Thanks

Author: MacBizzo    Time: 2017-4-17 13:46
24 Hour Camp Sites:

Allow players of any skill level to establish a camp on Allied or Empty Land.  Click the Lot, Click Camp ( Below attack, taking 6 orders. ) the Troop attacks lot, wins, and sets up camp.  
It looks like a lot Train/Harvest/Guard with the minor rewards and high risk.  
They remain fixed for 24 hours. The whole 24 hour stay also acts at a single XP training session for the Troop.
A Camp Site would also harvest a small amount food based on the lot type and level.
Not more than 1 Troop can camp on 1 Lot, only that troop can guard the camp.
Camp Sites can be attacked my non alliance members.  After the 24 hours the troop can advance from the lot on which they camped to the next lot they can attack.  Of a camp is attacked and reduced below 100 members per Gario, it breaks camp and returns to the main city.

Its important for low level players to be able to travel the land without forts so they can discover the benifits of taking the NPC Cities in an alliance seige. This might be a good suggestion to build off of that can help players without giving them free gems and gario.

In the case that any plot should not be allowed for camping.  If lakes were present, or if lots directly connected to water could be used as camp grounds.  

Author: Lisa    Time: 2017-4-21 06:33
Edited by Lisa at 2017-4-21 06:35

2. Remake lvl 8 sub and add new construction

Lvl 8 land offer u to build a sub as a watchtower, it seems its the most unused sub type, and tacticaly its pretty stupid to have your towers fixed only at lvl 8 lands locations...
So i would suggest to devs to remove this lvl 8 effect and replace by something else, what about an internal fortress, you would have additional 5slots for gairos in a separated menu from city-gairos, so your other cities gairo can move and stay in a subcity lvl8, and they can conscript without coin cost and use city-militia, also they will fight if city is attacked. Guess it would make lvl8 more attractive without being op.
And to replace extended watchtower from lvl8, just make a new building type the watchtower, like a fortress you build them on a land, it should be cheaper with orders than a fortress and maybe faster to build too, may have or not have a slot for an army, can have level-up, you should be able to detect enemies for way more far than fortresses, and this time it havent limited locations can build on any lands, makes the game more strategic.
Author: FunTillDeath    Time: 2017-4-25 01:01
It would be nice if we have MAX button at conscripting... and not to slide each 3 bars to right every time you want heal your troop...
Author: Titan    Time: 2017-4-25 05:17
FunTillDeath replied at 2017-4-25 01:01
It would be nice if we have MAX button at conscripting... and not to slide each 3 bars to right ever ...

Great idea

Author: FunTillDeath    Time: 2017-4-26 01:10
Also... Since we are all (nearly) playing at more then one server. It would be good to have an ingame server switch like a small server icon, which we can switch between servers we are playing without log out and log in back again and again...
Author: Beaux    Time: 2017-5-11 15:38
Influence is a difficult metric to determine strength because it is based off the quantity of lands owned by the individual rather than the quality of the player's troops.
Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-5-13 07:00
Woohoo, my flag idea was implemented! Any chance of a reward? Wink wink

Couple more....

The same 9 Gairo are in coin summons again for season 2. What about like a Gairo Recycler where X amount are dismissed to be able to enhance specific existing Gairo or a summons? It could also be on gem summoned Gairo for those fully enhanced, dismantled, or unwanted. If there are balancing concerns, it could be restricted by realm or unit.

Random encounters - When groups are travelling, there is a possibility of being stopped by outlaws. Defeating them has rewards.

Traps - Mercenaries could be set on a tile so when an enemy is coming for you, boom, possible retreat.

"What's a good group with ____?" The recom button is awesome. Something people might not know is there is even a Learning Status to see the Top 5 Gairo using the skill. It's only viewable by scrolling to the bottom of skill description when equipping the second or third skill. It has Plot most used by Ceto and 5th as Atlas so I don't know how reliable the information is. Anyway... There is a game called Clash Royale and a webpage www.statsroyale.com. The page lists popular cards (think Gairio) and decks (think Groups). This game's website is full of outdated or wrong information so having a dynamic, data mining website will bring accuracy, web traffic, and useful information by players without relying on awkward alliance conversations of not having this Gairo or that skill. I'm not sure if the game supports an API to export data to a website but maybe an ingame UI element to show Gairo position or paired with?

Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-5-21 08:09
Edited by Jayveon at 2017-5-21 08:15

The group window has a lot of blank space used. It'd be so much easier to look at a particular group to see everything on one screen such as their stats, skills, and effects without having to click on a lot of screens to see it. It's kind of inspired by final fantasy listing the party and displaying their information on it. I included some inspiration!

I can't get pictures to embed so https://m.imgur.com/a/9C6VL

Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-5-31 21:33
World Chat is awful. The map is huge so it can take weeks or even months to "encourage" someone to be quiet.

Introducing - Bounties!!!

Clicking someone's name, a box opens up for personal information, send mail, and add to blacklist. Please add "Place Bounty"

People can add resources, coins, and/or gems to Target someone. It can be accumalitive so other people can add to the bounty. I'm not sure of the logistics like who would be rewarded if it's a group effort. Goals could be destroying a number of subs or occupation.
Author: Udabar    Time: 2017-6-28 20:29
I would like to see an addition where we can send resources to other alliance members. The shipments can move by the roads already in place. The kicker is that other people can rob the shipments, so you would have to send troops with it too battle off attacks. Like the legion command you can make a shipment from your home city and you can add up to 5 troops to guard.
Author: Feofilakt    Time: 2017-7-5 07:22
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Author: MacCleod    Time: 2017-7-7 10:12
Add Japanese and Native American themed Gairos
Author: MacCleod    Time: 2017-7-7 10:13
Improve pull rate for legendary gairo. The success rate today is crap. Yes, I know you want us to buy gems...
Author: Joshmb29    Time: 2017-7-11 09:26
Hi is there a way drop more than one plot of land at a time?
Author: Joshmb29    Time: 2017-7-11 12:21
Is there a way to drop more than one plot of land at a time?
Author: Grimm    Time: 2017-7-23 00:24
It would be nice if they add a timer for events in the callender to alert alliance members to attack, guard, or occupy at a ceftain time in case chief cant make it to an event he can schedule ahead and have alliance operate in his/her absense. That is all thanks
Author: Grimm    Time: 2017-7-23 00:31
Jayveon replied at 2017-5-31 21:33
World Chat is awful. The map is huge so it can take weeks or even months to "encourage" someone to b ...

I agree, add bounty would be a very helpful and nice in many situations:)
Author: SirWill45    Time: 2017-8-18 13:27
I haven't read all the replies yet but one thing I would love to see is for your gairo to gain xp when siege cities and gates
Author: Nightmare    Time: 2017-8-24 11:24
I suggest that in the side list, that shows your troupes, I would like to see the horse icon for returning troupes be either a backwards horse or a castle icon. I like to keep track of all 5 troupes and prefer to know who's almost home and who's almost to the attack location and it would be nice to just peak instead of having to hunt them down one by one.
Author: Nightmare    Time: 2017-8-24 12:52
It would be nice if we could send recourses to one another
Author: monogamy    Time: 2017-9-6 16:09
Show level of districts in Stats->Territory the same way level of RSS tiles is shown.
Author: MegaWind    Time: 2017-9-7 14:15
Please change the name "deploy troops" button to "Change Gairos".  The current name is completely mis-leading as you are changing Gairos, not deploying troops anywhere.
I've seen this question posted over and over in chat - "How do I change my gairos" and the cause is this crazy name for the button.  It fooled me for a while as well.

Author: MegaWind    Time: 2017-9-7 14:18
Please change the name of the "deploy troops" button to "Change Gairos" on your deployed Gairos view page.
This has mis-lead so many people including myself for a while - thus why I see so many "How do I change my Gairos?" questions on chat.

Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-9-17 13:59
The best suggestion I can think about is a sparring function. This could be used to challenge other players or be an auxiliary function in a capital city. It is a way to fight other people of your alliance without exp or troop loss. Just as a way to test your armies in pvp.
This is handy for :
1) War preparations
2) Testing out Gairo combinations
3) just having fun with friends
Ofcourse to not take the core game away each battle should have a down time of about 1 hour.

Author: Bianconeri11    Time: 2017-9-19 16:04
Hi,
The game would be much more interesting if we would have a limit on alliance members. Some alliance have to many members so they get a monopoly position.
The suggestion would be somewhere around 100 members per alliance.

Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-9-19 18:13
This is mostly the case in season 1. I think in season 2 it is less.
Author: Zaklinaczdup    Time: 2017-9-29 15:49
Zoom. Out at least 2x actually max now would be very useful

Author: Chubulas    Time: 2017-10-2 10:04
I am requesting my game information from one server to be transferred to another server. My friends and brothers started playing after I was in Season 2, so they were not able to play with me. I would have to start from scratch after investing a lot of time, effort, and money in my most current gameplay. I would be willing to accept somewhat of a roll back and forfeit of rewards in order to for this to be fair and be able to play with them.
Author: LittleMsRed    Time: 2017-10-3 06:10
I'd like to see a feature that shows you if you have matching cards for the special gairo troop bonuses. Even as simple as having them highlighted on the flip side of the card so you can see at first glance if you have a full set

Being able to recheck skills as you are using the swap troops would also be very useful
Author: LittleMsRed    Time: 2017-10-3 06:14
LittleMsRed replied at 2017-10-3 06:10
I'd like to see a feature that shows you if you have matching cards for the special gairo troop bonu ...

I hope this means it will go to top
Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-10-3 17:12
LittleMsRed replied at 2017-10-3 06:14
I hope this means it will go to top

No it doesn't :p I do not think bumping (extra messages to put it at the top) is allowed. But like I said in your thread I really like this idea. I also think it is not that hard to implement. But you get an upvote from me.

Author: LordMurdock    Time: 2017-10-22 09:04
1. In the side-scrolling gairo selection interface: In addition to swiping left or right, i'd like to be able to press the double arrow indicators to quickly scroll through the list. That would ease the pain of having to swipe 20 times (or more when it grabs the card instead of scrolling). Alternatively, the scroll bar at the bottom could be made functional.

2. +1 on flipping the horse icon to show whether a team is marching or returning.

3. In drills: The "Skip battle animations" checkbox disappears once a battle has run. Please make it available all the time.
Author: LordMurdock    Time: 2017-10-22 09:49
4. +1 on renaming player fortresses. Also renaming system forts/camps by the occupying player (would revert after being dropped or conquered by another player).

5. Add a proper 'Scout' action -- no battle, reports all teams stationed at target tile, scouting team has some chance of losing soldiers (based on speed?).

6. Allow "flinging" (swipe momentum?) in the main view for easier navigation.
Author: SKYSREIGN    Time: 2017-10-31 20:48
The ability to set a distinct path where you choose tiles in a lone or a set path instead of going back and forward and keep pushing through till you ran out of troops or stamina would be great
Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-11-1 19:07
SKYSREIGN replied at 2017-10-31 20:48
The ability to set a distinct path where you choose tiles in a lone or a set path instead of going b ...

Good idea! Would be great for grinding

Author: SKYSREIGN    Time: 2017-11-1 20:20
Leadership shouts for siege I'd like to be able to use the in game notification board for alliance siege that only my alliance can see to make directing city attacks easier
Author: Master-Ionia    Time: 2017-11-3 17:41
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Author: TheBeaux    Time: 2018-3-6 10:29
Skills Share:

Similar to the ability to share battle reports, troops, and individual gairos, we should enable to ability to share researched skills to our alliance members to effectively teach new coming players (as well as brag to friends). This will diminish the use of other socializing apps players use (ie. LINE or Discord) for some would prefer not to download these apps.

Contact Groups:

Aside from sending mails to certain chat groups, could we possibly add contact groups to communicate to certain players, for example in leadership positions (ie. officers, commanders, deputy chiefs, chiefs), the same way we are able to send a massive mail to an entire alliance.

Batch Summon:

Enable "Batch Summon" for the Gairo pack in Season 1 to reduce the time of constantly tapping the "10 times" button making it easier to summon in later part of the season.

+1 Sub City/Fort Name(s):

Enable renaming a sub city or fortresses similar to player name change for 200 gems, but for a lower cost to allow multiple name changes for these buildings.

Addition of more favorite gairos as  IGN avatars next to a player's name (ie. Anubis, Hades, Zeus, Arthur, etc.).

Coordinates Sharing:

Disallow the sharing of coordinates in World Chat and Region Chat.
Author: DTN    Time: 2018-3-7 01:55
If you have 1 account on a server but when a season2 starts should be able to combine those accounts as 1.
Author: Dragonyus    Time: 2018-3-10 03:09
When travelling to distant locations fortresses, military camps, and subcities should be viable alternative as route jumpers. Instead of just using just fortresses we build.
Author: farruscamendes    Time: 2018-4-4 18:19
I think that should have a way to summon a specific gairo, like some kind of points in events, and then spent to a chosen gairo, that cuz some people (like me) cant have a complete good team, just by one gairo... And other people simply has the best gairos... A game relatively depending on luck its ok but when is completely dependent on luck, even the money is useless...
Author: Malevolence    Time: 2018-4-17 11:51
Remove the rogue feature, a lot of people are quitting because of it

Welcome to Immortal conquest (http://forum.immortalconquest.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3