Immortal conquest

Title: Trading System for Gairos [Print this page]

Author: LordAizen187    Time: 2017-11-30 19:53
Title: Trading System for Gairos
Im.sick to death of spending money on gems and never drawing any Legendarys. Did I mention sick to fucking death? This game is horrible with the current system. Only way to offset this money sucking black hole like NASA is to have a Trading System . For example trade ten three stars for one four star. And five epics for one legendary. Charge gems, not some ridiculous amount either. Another trade everybody is wanting is resources between players. Please get with the times!!!.  
Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-12-1 14:02
That is the beauty of this game. The rate of legendaries is very high so it isnt p2w. You need to buy ridiculous amounts to benefit
Author: LordAizen187    Time: 2017-12-7 15:56
And people do , sooooo its always who has most money. Why cant they level out the playing field, after five months and getting the same gairo over and over is crazy,  I dont need 12 theias. Dont get me the game is awesome , but to a point of boredom because of repeats and rarely ever anything new.
Author: MzPilgrim    Time: 2017-12-8 08:01
If not a trade system which would be very good. (Even if limited to your Alliance)

Or how about a gift within alliance for Gairos and resources.
Author: Morpheus    Time: 2018-1-10 10:55
Quest replied at 2017-12-19 12:29
It is interesting if a player was forced to pick from skill points or RSS, so if I pack up my end of ...

great idea all for!

Welcome to Immortal conquest (http://forum.immortalconquest.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3