Immortal conquest

Title: Interpretation Of Event Award [Print this page]

Author: Sepsnow    Time: 2017-2-6 01:25
Title: Interpretation Of Event Award
Hi lord!

Recently, some players are asking forum event award. We are counting and selecting rolls.
We will send award via forum private message this week(2.6-2.10). Players must keep an eye on your private message.
NOTICE: Only PC Edition can see whole PM, so we suggest logining PC Editon Forum.
Thanks for your supporting:)

And, we really want to know what kind of event is wanted, and which guide is needed. I'll be appreciated that if you wirte down your suggestions and choice:)

Author: Titan    Time: 2017-2-6 01:49
Since skills are so important... A favorite skill event would be good.

Also an advanced guide on skills would be nice. Since there are so many skills (and many skills similar to each other (e.g. "Rescue" and "Rescue Team")) it would be good to know which are good skills to look out for and research.
Author: Sepsnow    Time: 2017-2-6 01:59
Titan replied at 2017-2-6 01:49

Also an advanced guide on sk ...

Thanks Titan:)suggestions received

Author: Sepsnow    Time: 2017-2-6 02:05
Titan replied at 2017-2-6 01:49

Also an advanced guide on sk ...

Except this, any other stragegies need?
and what kind of event you like

Author: God    Time: 2017-2-6 09:25
I'll work on advanced skill guide. Stay tuned.
Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-6 10:35
I would love just a Q&A. So many skill descriptions are unclear (and quite frankly a lot of them are wrong if you compare the ones listed here to the ones in game) that being able to ask questions and get answers direct from you all would be wonderful. (Not sure if that is the type of event you are meaning, exactly.)

If you are asking about in game events, man I would kill for a skill point event. I don't think 10k would even totally cap my primary team. And there's people I would love to try out and experiment with, but raising their skills above level 2 when my main team needs skill points so badly and I have 3 other teams waiting after that is just impossible to justify.
Author: God    Time: 2017-2-6 13:54
Skill points are meant to be hard to acquire and it's scarcity in the game means we must strategically plan out where we want to spend our skill points. Although I do not disagree that a skillpoint event would be nice, it is also evident that acquiring too much from an event can unbalance the game. Skills mean everything and who you put them on is also a great factor that can determine if you are able to solo march a level 9 land or not.
Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-6 15:20
God replied at 2017-2-6 13:54
Skill points are meant to be hard to acquire and it's scarcity in the game means we must strategical ...

I wasn't talking to you. There was a question askecd, and I answered it. There was no need for your 2 cents.

Author: God    Time: 2017-2-6 17:00
ShadowcatX replied at 2017-2-6 15:20
I wasn't talking to you. There was a question askecd, and I answered it. There was no need for you ...

You asked a question, and I answered. You did not address who you were asking, nor did I address who I was answering. The issue with you is that I shed some light upon your trivial question, allowing the devs to both see the pros and cons that players think of. Again, sorry you were so offended by a forum post. Honestly, you must be real hurt by them to shoot back so affirmatevely.

Author: Jello    Time: 2017-2-6 17:01
I would agree with a skill event type of thing, but I have no idea how it would work, maybe Drill mode but you choose your rewards after each victory? So instead of resources and a little bit of skill you can choose which resource you want only or only skill exp etc. That would be cool.

As for as the PM for event rewards I'll be on the lookout!

As for a new event..the *5 roll event is good I thought.

I do have a suggestion of something to add to the game maybe at Dev's thought. Maybe add a shop where you can purchase a certain *4 STAR Gairo ONLY* for say XXX gems or such. I dono if that seems like a terrible idea or not but maybe some type of not rng based gairo getting.  It could even be an event- its really hard to get some skills leveled up that you need certain 4*star gairos for.

Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-7 09:31
God replied at 2017-2-6 17:00
You asked a question, and I answered. You did not address who you were asking, nor did I address w ...

And what question did I ask that you were answering here?
But you deleted your post, which I take it to mean you know it was out of line, so no worries. We're all good.

Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-7 09:44
Jello replied at 2017-2-6 17:01
I would agree with a skill event type of thing, but I have no idea how it would work, maybe Drill mo ...

There are a lot of ways a skill event could work. It wouldn't even have to give out skill points necessarily, giving out coins or low priced summons would also work.

Author: Jimmer    Time: 2017-2-7 13:59
An event like Drill where we get to use our own armies against harder & harder opponets would be cool. Another idea is an event that populates lvl 1 lands randomly with some sort of reward, then players could go searching for them by conquering them, that would be a nice time waster while conscripting.

For guides, as noted above, a listing of all skills & who they come from would be a huge help.

Author: God    Time: 2017-2-7 14:26
Jimmer replied at 2017-2-7 13:59
An event like Drill where we get to use our own armies against harder & harder opponets would be coo ...

Hello Jimmer, in regards to your Guide question there is a new skill guide out. here is the link:

https://forum.immortalconquest.com/thread-809-1-1.html

Author: Bigheadnick    Time: 2017-2-8 20:00
I think an event like the training drill would be nice, what would be different would be that it could be themed and no time lock like it is now once a day. And it could last like a week with a different realm of enemies, so day 1 it's all Titans, day 2 all Egyptian etc.
Author: Bigheadnick    Time: 2017-2-8 20:01
And your rewards are based on how far u can go
Author: Jello    Time: 2017-2-8 20:08
Bigheadnick replied at 2017-2-8 20:01
And your rewards are based on how far u can go

I dislike the idea of "how far you can go" drills.  It would be unfair if it wasn't realistic for non-money spenders to beat it and too advantageous for money spenders to get even more ahead etc.

Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-9 09:10
Jello replied at 2017-2-8 20:08
I dislike the idea of "how far you can go" drills.  It would be unfair if it wasn't realistic for  ...

This game is one of the least P2W games I've ever seen. If you don't like rewards based on accomplishments, perhaps a pvp game just isn't for you.

Put me down as a solid supporter of "how far can you go" drill event.

Author: Jello    Time: 2017-2-9 11:00
ShadowcatX replied at 2017-2-9 09:10
This game is one of the least P2W games I've ever seen. If you don't like rewards based on accompl ...

I dont think you fully grasp my reply but its ok ;) One day.
Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-9 11:29
Jello replied at 2017-2-9 11:00
I dont think you fully grasp my reply but its ok ;) One day.

That's very possible. Mornings are not my strong suit. Apologies.

Author: Bigheadnick    Time: 2017-2-9 13:02
Except that in this game money spenders don't really have an advantage in drills anymore than in the rest of the game.
Author: God    Time: 2017-2-9 14:03
Bigheadnick replied at 2017-2-9 13:02
Except that in this game money spenders don't really have an advantage in drills anymore than in the ...

I have to agree with Bigheadnick here, the developers have done a fantastic job at making this a very balanced playing field for both Pay to play and Free to play.

Author: Bigheadnick    Time: 2017-2-9 20:26
It's funny cuz much to my own chagrin I tried to buy my way ahead and I simply can't lol, which is a compliment to this games balance. I literally have no urge to spend money out of necessity, I simply chose to to support a game I like. So I can say for sure a how far u can go drill/event would most certainly be fair. I can't even fathom a way that paying would help in that event. It's simply a matter of using the right combination of gairos/skills to advance. It's like a riddle or puzzle almost.
Author: ShadowcatX    Time: 2017-2-10 11:00
Bigheadnick replied at 2017-2-9 20:26
It's funny cuz much to my own chagrin I tried to buy my way ahead and I simply can't lol, which is a ...

Paying money would definitely help. Money translates to more gairo and more skills easily enough. However, it would not help a lot as the returns for dollars spent is fairly low.

Welcome to Immortal conquest (http://forum.immortalconquest.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3