Immortal conquest

Title: Logging in [Print this page]

Author: Johnhawk    Time: 2017-10-21 11:48
Title: Logging in
OK been playing for like 11 months and all the sudden last night when I went to log on I received a sever access error please try again later message I waited all high and morning still getting it pls help

Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-10-21 11:58
Have you tried rebooting your device? Or stopping all active applications?
Author: Johnhawk    Time: 2017-10-21 12:23
Morpheus replied at 2017-10-21 11:58

Yep no luck
Author: Johnhawk    Time: 2017-10-21 12:24
Johnhawk replied at 2017-10-21 12:23
Yep no luck

Active application???
Author: Johnhawk    Time: 2017-12-24 18:03

OK I've asked for help with server access error a few times and you're the only one that I ever respond to any thing other player about ? Or other game issues so even though the last response u sent me to my issue didn't work hopping you have or can find the answer to this issue about 3 months ago I went out to my parents they live in no were land were data service on all phones suck this was nothing new I had been using her WiFi to get online and play at least a couple times a month for about 7 months but that night I got this server access error message and no matter what I tried I couldn't get into the game was so pissed I removed the game completely and just gave up but when I got back home I was sitting their bored and figured I'd try 1 more time so reloaded the game back on to my phone and bamm I'm able to play again so I figured tech support had fixed issue then I went back out to visit my mom again and grrrrr once again same issue same message all over so I was pissed but figured they get it fixed soon and just played other game's then on way home tryed logging on once I had service again and was able to so I have figured out this only happens when I'm out at my mom's using her WiFi and it's driving me nuts chase I use other peoples WiFi and this issue doesn't happen so if you know what's causing this please help

Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-12-24 19:25
I guess it is purely a connection issue. If the wifi is bad loading your game will still have problems. You could try boosting your wifi performance somehow?
Author: Johnhawk    Time: 2017-12-25 00:21

It can't be from lack of WiFi signal strength I'm sitting right buy it. It almost as if the games servers think I'm an impostor to this account when I'm out here can u check around with other support members and see if any of them might know what could be causing this issue and what will fix it chase I'm really sick missing out on gems and gold and free summons hen visiting my parents
Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-12-25 20:07
Edited by Morpheus at 2017-12-25 21:35

Alright I will ask an admin to have a look at it. Please provide your role id server and in game name

edit : please contact the in game customer service with this issue if you are able to get on. They need to know your game version. I hope you got the latest update?
Also do not forget to link your account this is very important.

Welcome to Immortal conquest (http://forum.immortalconquest.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3