Immortal conquest

Title: Thanatos build [Print this page]

Author: Minionrock    Time: 2017-8-13 22:53
Title: Thanatos build
How should I build my Thanatos? I'm running aphro, hades, Thanatos for an assault team. I have IOD on hades but can't seem to find the best skills to put on my Thanatos. I want him to be tanky but also do a ton of damage like he can. Any suggestions?
Author: Zark    Time: 2017-8-20 01:48
Thanatos's ability allows him to recover troops based on attack dmg done, so really any skill that causes attack dmg will not only increase his damage output but make him more tanky.  Stored Power is easy to obtain and a good choice for him.  Disaster is another solid option, it will stack with his own damage mitigation.  Spirit Punishment and Shock are some of the best attack skills in the game, they would beef up Thanatos significantly, but there are better gairo to put them on.
Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-9-18 08:32
I would go for disaster and/ or reckless strike they  do wonders for mine.
Author: Master-Ionia    Time: 2017-11-6 17:35
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Author: Morpheus    Time: 2017-11-6 18:34
Master-Ionia replied at 2017-11-6 17:35
Read what his Main Skill is.
Decreases the damage received from normal attacks and Spirit attacks b ...

Good suggestions,  I also like to go half defence half attack on him. So do not put your points in either completely

Author: Master_Ionia    Time: 2017-11-6 22:03
Morpheus replied at 2017-11-6 18:34
Good suggestions,  I also like to go half defence half attack on him. So do not put your points in ...

Morpheus is correct on that. He is great with Attack I also put a few attributes there, but like he mentioned to place all of then just on defense.

Welcome to Immortal conquest (http://forum.immortalconquest.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3