Immortal conquest

Title: Pre-regerstration and Google [Print this page]

Author: Rickorous    Time: 2016-12-9 06:21
Title: Pre-regerstration and Google
I pre-regestered with my google account but was unable to sign on with it due to the fault as per the photo. I signed on with Facebook to start and will now not receive my reward.

Screenshot_2016-12-09-10-52-46.png (161.17 KB, Downloads: 1)

Screenshot_2016-12-09-10-52-46.png

Author: KevinCuloras    Time: 2016-12-9 11:12
Hi, Rickorous! Are your registration still on the step?
We've send the massage to our development part.
!!Thanks a lot!
Hope you would have a nice time in the game
Author: Rickorous    Time: 2016-12-9 17:38
Hi, thanks for the reply. I dont know what you mean by on the step. I am enjoying the game thankyou.
Author: Rickorous    Time: 2016-12-11 21:24
Is there an update?
Author: herorozad    Time: 2018-11-20 10:14
Yes, thread is issued for the natural elements of the society. The range of the thing and australian writing is fixed for the induction on top of the vital parts for the individuals. The sequential term is highlighted for the occupation of theproducts and softness items for the candidates.
Author: LynnFreeman    Time: 2019-1-14 23:40
The bank waives interest charges when the Credit Card Processinga balance is paid completely each month.
Author: natasha111bradd    Time: 2019-7-5 00:48
I love to prank on my friends and yesterday i hacked whatsapp account of my friend. This was amazing to see him scary.
Author: mskristymurphy    Time: 2019-8-22 23:01
Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me in the future. Assignment Writing
Author: Mastereffef    Time: 2019-9-23 20:16
Title: Pre regerstration and Google
OTH, state leges have the right to say "We care more for your children's futures, anti-vaxxers, and you will have them vaccinated in they are attend public schools and universities or work for public entities."
Author: willislemay    Time: 2019-9-27 06:34
Nice Information! Thanks for Sharing such an informative blog with us, keep sharing such an interesting blog with us. I will definitely share this blog with my online friends!! And If you are looking for free taro cards reading then visit here to get accurate tarot reading with tarot Life App!!
read also:- yes or no tarot

Author: jessicacromwell    Time: 2019-9-30 00:24
I like your work because you put a great deal of exertion to make this article. Here are a few tips that will help you to monitor your teen's use of phone and social media using parental control apps.
Author: jessicacromwell    Time: 2019-10-7 06:09
I must say this information was very interesting and this is a topic that improves my knowledge. Use these Parental Control apps with distinctive features for the complete protection of children. Install the application now!
Author: DanfosvltrBindy    Time: 2019-11-2 03:41
HEY GUYZ MAGE KALIN THREAD EKA SPAM NAM SORRRYYYYYYYY

BUT MENNA GOOGLE WALIN SERIELS AND CRACKS HOYANA WIDIHA

FIRST TYPE The SOFTWARE NAME then keep a space and type "94FBR" without "

REPOST NAM SORRY WENNA ONE

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>
Author: youtubersuper    Time: 2019-11-16 15:33
Hello KNTRO,

jes I have Souncloud Plugin.Mysterious is today my aimp Player works again with Soundcloud.
I think this was a bug from SOUNDCLOUD.

Thanks for your help.

Welcome to Immortal conquest (http://forum.immortalconquest.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3