Immortal conquest

Title: Not healing? [Print this page]

Author: Bragi    Time: 2017-4-9 21:34
Title: Not healing?
So i have oceanus in the back hades in middle and promethius in front , oceanus with 3rd skill slot open and lvl 10 rusbing torrent lvl 6 heal and lvl 6 ale, its not healing my middle (hades) and is heLing him self why??
Author: God    Time: 2017-4-10 00:45
Please be a little more specific with what you are trying to say, it is very vague. If you can, provide a screenshot so I may further assist you

Author: Bragi    Time: 2017-4-10 02:53
God replied at 2017-4-10 00:45
Please be a little more specific with what you are trying to say, it is very vague. If you can, prov ...
Oceanus has ale heal and rushing torrent and doeznt heal mid

Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-4-10 21:53
Edited by Jayveon at 2017-4-10 21:55

Does this happen all the time? It could be bad random (sometimes I don't get any heals off), the enemy casted purge preventing Hades to heal, or Hades was not injured at the time a heal affected him. Does the log ever show Hades receiving a heal but that it was blocked? I don't believe I've seen a learnable skill that blocks heal (like Uranus's primary skill).
Edit: The Heal stat reflects how much the character healed not how much it was healed. If Hades does not have a heal spell, it is normal for Heal to be 0.

Author: stunkcuf    Time: 2017-4-10 23:58
well its HADES would your really want to heal him? sorry :D couldnt resist

Author: Jello    Time: 2017-4-13 14:05
Pretty sure healing works as the person doing the healing gets the heal in stats- so he is healing hades but hades does not have a heal so it wont show stats for him etc. Oceanus will get the credit for his own healing done aka 1900. Does promethus have a healing skill on him? He is at 900

Author: Emiler    Time: 2020-7-11 16:44
This topic is well developed, but I think something is still missing.

Welcome to Immortal conquest (http://forum.immortalconquest.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3