Immortal conquest

Title: Server 5 Downed Delph Yesterday 4/7/17 [Print this page]

Author: Jello    Time: 2017-4-8 17:40
Title: Server 5 Downed Delph Yesterday 4/7/17
How many servers do we have now that downed it? Also any update on so called merging of servers?

Author: Jayveon    Time: 2017-4-9 03:47
Server 1, 2, and 4 has. I'm not sure about the others. I think they should really mention when server resets are instead of vague "several months."  People keep making accounts on server 2 to ask and like three alliance members ask every day. There is a slight apathy towards the game where people don't feel like playing since it resets. Level 7 cities are quite taxing on the four or five people that show up for them.

Author: Jello    Time: 2017-4-9 14:56
Jayveon replied at 2017-4-9 03:47
Server 1, 2, and 4 has. I'm not sure about the others. I think they should really mention when serve ...

Yeah I hear you. Theres going to be loads of dropouts soon.  I saw someone say in my Ally Chat that seasons are 7 months long? Don't know if true or not though.

Author: God    Time: 2017-4-9 18:00
Servers 1-6 now have Delphi taken. Take order =  4, 1, 2, 3, 6, 5

Author: nickeyblaze    Time: 2017-4-10 07:13
Yes the developers need to really get season 2 started and some time frames established at a minimum.  The only thing that is happening is people who finished delphi in servers 1-6 are making alts in 7-12+ and will continue to do so.  Once the first season restarts you will see a big drop in activity in these later servers as people get back into their main accounts again...  This will cause issues big time down the road with no clarity on seasons ending.

6 servers done you would expect season 2 for servers 1-6 to start soon.... hopefully.

Just my 2 cents.

Welcome to Immortal conquest (http://forum.immortalconquest.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3