Tom Publish time 2017-1-10 21:51:43

Immortal Conquest is now hiring Player Administrators!

Immortal Conquest is now hiring forum moderators & contributors!We are looking for active players from the game and the forum.You can contribute by playing,or writing guides for newbies who just joined the game,or even sharing videos on your favorite gaming moments!JOIN US, NOT YESTERDAY, NOT TOMORROW, BUT TODAY!

Hiring time-When can I join it?All the time
Administrator rewards-What reward can I own?At least 800 gems per month. You can earn more gems by writing guides and posts, up to 3800 gems.
About the job-What I need to do?1. Writing guides: write guides for the game (either a written guide with pictures or a video guide)2. News reporting: report on war happenings in the game, and share on the forum3. Original works: write stories about the game, create doodles, manga, etc.4. Organize forum events: organize events on forum, rally players to be more active

Format-Reply info below as formatIn game ID:Server:WhatsApp ID:(provide phone number)Facebookname:Role applying for (managing forum, creating guides etc.):Average time on the forum per day:Any prior experiences as moderator or contributor?Related works before: (if you have, please leave links about previous pieces of work)
——————NOTE: YOUR PERSONALINFORMATION CAN ONLY BE SEEN BY YOURSELF AND THE OFFICIAL STAFF, SO FEEL SAFE TO FILL THEM IN.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
View full version: Immortal Conquest is now hiring Player Administrators!